Menu
Expat.com

Expat New Born Birth in Saudi Arabia

Last activity 17 October 2024 by Britexpat1

aliraza152

Hi,

My wife is on visit visa but I have valid Iqama and if she deliver baby in KSA, can the baby get Iqama? If not then how the baby can get the visa, passport or other documents. If somebody have experinece, please share.

Obi Shah

First of all no need appointment in Civil Affairs (Ahwal al Madani) as I done without that, once I visited CA along Parents Original Passports (2-Copies), Iqama (2-Copies), Birth report from Hospital, Filled form you can get online (else he will provide you on customer counter), filled form and give it to counter, rest of process will done there, it will take you maximum few hours to get certificate. After that you can visit MOF.

Obi Shah

On visit visa no need to apply for Iqama neither it will approved. For the passport you can get Hospital birth report, then go to Civil Affairs (Ahwal al Madani) to get Birth certificate, after that register in MOFA and then go to Pakistan Embassy (Nadra first, than passport office).

aliraza152

Thank you for your reply.

One more thing, can I get permanent family visa for my children (without applying for my wife) who are under 5 years old?

Obi Shah

Yes you can

jacob_smith

Obi Shah
What is the procedure to apply iqama for children without applying for the wife.?

Obi Shah

If your kids born in Saudi Arabia, you can apply after having their birth certificate and passport.

vyaslal

Hi,
"General worker" (As per iqama) can be able to get iqama for his new born baby in saudi arabia or is there any professional restriction? But my wife is a MOH nurse. Is there any difficulties?

Saintclem

Old is not possible to get Visa on arrival for my expected baby. My wife already have her Visa to Saudi

Saintclem

Pls can my wife be allowed to give birth in saudi Arabia even if her iqama is not ready yet.

Guysmilee134

I don't think it's a problem. If you have a valid  health insurance that covers you and your family she can deliver without any hassles. But if you do not have a valid health insurance then you may have to pay for the services. Contact the hospital you plan to deliver in and find out if she is covered. You can also check your insurance status on your absher account.

vishwasba

You wife's iqama is not ready ? . If your iqama is valid ,then she must get a iqama within 15 days under dependent category . In your case she has not yet got iqama .So no insurance also covered . How are you going to bear huge hospital charges ?  Normal delivery costs 5000 to 6000 Riyals. If it is C-section in it may reach up to 10,000 Riyals + medicine charges . Her visiting visa covers only emergency treatments  ,not delivery (Not pregnancy related)

vishwasba

Visit Jawazath center along with bith certificate ,passport ,visa and passport size photos . Make sure your  iqama and insurance is valid.

milenapashova

Hello! I’m an American stuck here in Riyadh. Me and my husband we are on a tourist visas here and I will give birth here in Riyadh. We have international insurance that will cover all the expenses but We DONT HAVE  IQAMA. Are we gonna be able to obtain birth certificate without Iqama? Without birth certificate we can’t apply for American documents and passport

milenapashova

My husband is on business visit visa and I’m on tourist visa. We will have the child here with no iqama! Are we gonna be able to get birth certificate

JAWAD1984

Assalam o Alykum,

I am Jawad,

My wife is pregnant and in the end of this month her delivery and I have some doubts related to admissions in hospital and what are the procedure to followed for hospitalization please guide me.

vishwasba

There should not be an issue to get birth certificate  if once hospital accepted you .

Mahfooz@0973

Hello,
Can please share your experience with me ,I have also same condition looking for your help , special for passport.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
tansari

@Milenapashova Yes you will get birth certificate

trytobekool83

Hey Hi,

My wife is going to deliver next month and due to this Covid 19 she is stuck here and cannot go back to home country for her delivery.I have a Iqama but she has a 1 year Multiple Visa which ends in Nov 2020. Now my question is can i give the baby IQAMA or not? if Not will the baby be allowed to go out of the country when my wife visit visa ends?

Thanks in Advance for any information.

syedsalmannazim

I have new born baby 1 week back.I filled form for MOH birth notification at hospital however i received a call from Hospital today that Hospital is not able to fill MOH form  in system and I need to go to Jawazaat with passports and Iqama. Any one have faced this issue before and what is the process for it as this is very new behavior for me

rameez7

Appreciate your detailed explanation.. Thank you!

trytobekool83

smile.png

sikkandarbatcha

i have same issue, did u get any information regarding this ? advance thanks

Iqrakhan

I am working in ministry of health
My husband is working in private

I want my newborn baby iqama to be under my sponsorship..
Mothers sponsorship

Please guide me as ahwal madani in my area is telling me that they don't have mother sponsorship form

trytobekool83

Did you give your delivery already?

Iqrakhan

Yes already delivered

trytobekool83

Sister first get all documents of your child

- Birth certificate / hospital certificate ( from Ahwal madani)
- Passport of baby
And then take appointment from Absher for Jawazat and then submit all documents

For better clarification go to the offices near jawazat in your city and ask them they will give you all details required.

oliverkahn

Hi, thanks for such a nice post. It is a basic requirement for the families living in Saudi Arabia. Felt good that you got success in the end. and the whole process was almost smooth.
In addition, i would like to add more value to the readers.
You can download form 87 in pdf at https://myksa.net/wp-content/uploads/20 … orm-87.pdf

Anyways, congrats for the new born. Have a blessed life.

Peninsulacaravans

Usefully information. If I may add. You don't need to do the process in the major cities, you can do it in the urban, it's less crowded.
I. E. In Jeddah or Makkah you can go to Rabigh instead.

Kabayan 28

Good day everyone anyone experience exiting your baby here in the kingdom but his mother is on visit visa do we need get any papers for the baby before they exit? Thank you

mykhobaracademy

Excellent update

Nice work

Appreciated

Asifyousuff

hi,
my iqama is valid until feb 2022, my new born shall be sent on EXIT in next two week (in APRIL,2021) .
in this scenario to get iqama for the new born , should i pay the levy for new BORN until my iqama validity or is there any option to pay only upto the the final exit date.

daniczdcm

Hi any update about this? I am facing same problem but I am in private institution.

Jenifer 07

Hello anyone can help me in knowing about procedure for exiting my new born baby from saudi to India ? Do they really need exit visa ?

bakhtiyarphysiocare

where you find english translator

ahmed2019

This link may be helpful for you.

Amorzen

I think not, since the mother is in visit visa... but to be sure check with the concern agency in Saudi Arabia

MommyPen

I would like to ask if you hve idea if i can get iqama for my baby born here in saudi even my husband not here in the kingdom. ON Sept my husband will come here in Gods will, i will also apply him as my dependent

MommyPen

@Solian from the time u applied for the birth notification from hospital the name of baby should be complete First Name Middle Name and Last Name. Then when u apply for Birth Certificate they will copy that name. I think for ur situation it should be corrected from birth Notification in Hosp..then correct in Birth Certificate..should be translated correctly coz thats what Embassy will copy

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles