Menu
Expat.com

Moving to Cananda

Last activity 12 June 2018 by vnzhlv

Ramiar Jamal

Dear Friends,

Could you please  tell me a bit about immigration to Canada? I am a master student in Italy and would like to move to Canada after graduating in this summer! I have heard Canada takes immigrants and so I want to know about the process . what are the eligibility requirements? if you have a link from where I can read, I would be grateful if you could send me.

Thank you,

Ramiar

qureishi

Hi ,

Please follow these two websites and you will get all info. But you have spend lots of time to understand the requirements and process !!

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immig … nship.htmlhttps://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immig … ion-board/

Ramiar Jamal

Thank you qureishi

vnzhlv

Masters degree isn't enough, you need a work experience at least 1 year (0, A, B job level). Also, you should pass IELTS. 8-7-7-7 is a great result.
In total, you get 444 points that will allow you to immigrate there by Federal program.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Toronto

• Relocating to Quebec
    Relocating to Quebec

If you decide to move your belongings to Quebec, take enough time to choose your carrier. This is an important ...

• Moving to Canada
    Moving to Canada

If you're planning to move to Canada and don't know where to start, here are some practical tips to help ...

• Working in Toronto
    Working in Toronto

Toronto, the capital of Ontario, stands as Canada's largest city and one of the biggest in North America. ...

• Accommodation in Toronto
    Accommodation in Toronto

Securing a place to stay in Toronto might be one of your top priorities when relocating to Toronto, regardless of ...

• Studying in Toronto
    Studying in Toronto

Toronto, the biggest city in Canada, is famous for its diversity and multiculturalism. Over 160 languages are ...

• Toronto's neighborhoods
    Toronto's neighborhoods

Due to Toronto's rich diversity, you'll find that each neighborhood has its own distinct characteristics, ...

• Student life in Toronto
    Student life in Toronto

Enrolling in a university in Toronto places you right in the heart of one of the world's most dynamic and ...

• Commuting to Toronto from the suburbs
    Commuting to Toronto from the suburbs

Because I use the highway, my drive to downtown was extended only by about 30 min when we moved to the suburbs. ...

All of Toronto's guide articles