Menu
Expat.com

Anyone live in sakaka here?

Last activity 30 July 2023 by faisal rafique

GuestPoster01016

tom214

Hi Julio,

I will be teaching at the Al Jouf University. I will arrive in a couple of days. Can you recommend an apartment? I think that I will have to arrange my accommodations.

Thanks, Tom

GuestPoster01016

Hello Tom
Do you have WhatsApp or something like this to contact you...
I can help you

SaraMeer

Hi. Just moved to Sakaka. Currently looking for apartments as well.

This app might be somewhat useful.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.aqar

Doesn't have a lot of options though.

Any recommendations of a good place to live? I heard Sulaimaniya is a good one. M looking for a relatively new and clean apartment. Husband doesn't mind the rent upto 22,000/year.

Is there an option to rent a villa?

Thanks in advance

tom214

Hi Julio,

My whatsapp is ***

Sorry for the late reply. I am still waiting for my Saudi visa.

Take care,
Tom

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
GuestPoster01016

Villa I don't think so ...
But you can find nice apartment in good place , if you like , I can help you
Just tell to your husband to contact me...
You are welcome

GuestPoster01016

Hello everybody...
I live in sakaka aljouf,  anyone need help here just contact me on my WhatsApp ***
Welcome to all

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Hamad3210

you guys still in sakaka ?
just moved here...
how are you guys spending your time here ?

Anne Lotter

Any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodation for first time teacher lady in Sakaka Al Jouf?

Anne Lotter
Julio19 wrote:

Hi any leads on accommodation please?

rizwan685

hi i am planning to come sakaka just waiting for my visa?i have been offered a job in al jouf uni?how is the rea?i need help with accomodation pls send ur whatsapp no thanks.

NaeemBhatti

I have lived in Sakaka in 1984 to 1986
Nice place to be. I m sure you will find good cheap accommodation. On arrival your employer will provide you with temporary facility for living for couple of weeks , I believe. Then visit any realstate office ( عقاری ) to find apartment. Your Co worker there would help you. My recommendation would be not to try arrangements in advance. Be there , see it yourself and choose

rizwan685

how about the schools in sakakka?my son son is studying in nursery class .Actually i am comming with family.Have you been working in al jouf university?

rizwan685

i guess there is no direct flights from islamabad to al jouf.How long it takes from islamabad to al jouf ?and from al jouf to islamabad?

ad9

Hi from Sakaka  cheers.png

sawada

l lived in sakaka before very nice place,

rizwan685

Where have u been working actually i have been offered a place in al jouf dentistry college.

sawada

I worked before in sakaka area,

Abdullah_Ahmed

Hi,

I've got an offer in Sakaka, can anyone recommend a decent area for residence?

sawada

the whole Sakaka itself is a decent place, very quite and peaceful, local market is amazing, fruits and vegetables are so fresh. though the atmosphere of the place is so outback, but its not a problem I think.
during winter temp drop to 0 degrees or less, and in summer is going rockets like  45 degree's celsius.

Abdullah_Ahmed

Thank you for the reply.

Are there any compounds in sakaka?

nadjazemun

Hi, anyone in Sakaka? we looking for decent apartment, coming there in 10 days for work. Somehow there is nothing offering in Sakaka on internet, maybe someone knows some local real estate agent who can help us? Pls

drhinakhalid1987

Hi. We are moving to sakaka with family for job. Need accomodations . Can any one help?

Ehtesham Akbar

I am in sakaka need accomodation for family

Bhavna

Hello Ehtesham Akbar,

Try posting an advert in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section of the website you might get some offers.

All the best,

Bhavna

oblivion19

Hi,

Im a dentist working in a private clinic in sakaka...  Its not really much to do here in terms of activities or hobbies..  I guess you can have a good time if you make some friends..

faisal rafique

Hello

I am moving to sakaka after two days so please if anyone help me figure out the appratment near DR faris al hadiji hospital . i am sharing my whatsapp number ***. thank you in advance

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
Bhavna

Hello Faisal Rafique,

Welcome !

Please create an advert in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section of the website so that you might get some offers.

All the best

Bhavna

faisal rafique

Not working. not good

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles