Menu
Expat.com

Aussie in Ankara

Last activity 14 January 2012 by dainimo

baconneggs

Hello all,

New to this forum, i'm living in Ankara and would love to meet with English speaking people who also live here and maybe share a beer and do some fun stuff together.  I am married with an 18 month old son, working in town.

I like traveling and have lived in 3 states in Australia and also the USA for a few years. I like to get out and meet people but haven't been out so much lately  - so i hope to change this.  If you like a beer then i'd love to hear from you and maybe we can catch up.

Daniel

Yud

Welcome on Expat.com Daniel wink.png

neochemist

Hello Daniel,

Welcome smile.png

eugenederastignac

Hey Daniel, welcome! smile.png

GAURDHAK982

HI DANIEL AM GAURAV 30 YEARS FROM INDIA NOW IN ANKARA .IF YOU INTERESTED WE CAN MEET AND BE FRIEND AS FINDING ENGLISH SPEAKING IN ANKARA IS A DIFFICULT OPTION. AM IN GAZI OSMAN PASA AREA WHAT ABOUT U

Christine

Hi Gaurav,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum? Thank you very much. smile.png

dainimo

hi

iam meita 47 yrs old iam housewife i like to look fo friend..to share..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ankara

• Accommodation in Ankara
    Accommodation in Ankara

Türkiye's second-largest city with over 5 million inhabitants, Ankara is first and foremost the ...

• Working in Ankara
    Working in Ankara

Ankara is Türkiye's political capital and second-largest city after Istanbul. Modern infrastructure and ...

• Marriage in Türkiye
    Marriage in Türkiye

Türkiye, with its stunning landscapes and rich cultural heritage, has become a sought-after wedding ...

• Retire in Türkiye
    Retire in Türkiye

Türkiye, a perfect blend of history, culture, and breathtaking landscapes, is viewed by many as an ideal ...

• Relocating to Türkiye
    Relocating to Türkiye

Bringing along their cherished possessions helps many expats make themselves at home in their new country. ...

• Accommodation in Istanbul
    Accommodation in Istanbul

The largest city in Türkiye, Istanbul is one of the most popular travel destinations for foreigners. There is ...

• Working in Izmir
    Working in Izmir

Izmir is the third largest city in Türkiye. It shows buoyant activity in industry, agriculture, and services ...

• Accommodation in Izmir
    Accommodation in Izmir

Moving to Izmir? Great idea! Türkiye's third-largest city, Izmir combines the cultural and entertainment ...

All of Ankara's guide articles