Is it Possible for a Filipina to marry an Omani Man

Hi.. I would like to ask if it is possible for me (filipina) and my omani boyfriend to get marry? Thanks in advance.

Hi Thereeeee,

Yes, you both can get married. But the road ahead will be long and arduous. In other words, it is possible, but by no means simple or easy.

The laws of Oman do not favour of an Omani marrying a foreigner. So there would be inherent roadblocks and multiple barriers.

If your boyfriend and you are really serious and are steadfast in your conviction to become man and wife, you can do so - eventually.

There are also many other posts on this very same subject already published in the forum. Please do a site search and get all the information you can. You will be that much more well informed.

Hello...

I did some research just yesterday and it says that Omani man who wants to get married to a foreigner should be at least 45 years old and only for social and health reasons. My boyfriend is just 27 and dont want to wait for that moment.  I dont really know what I'm gonna do.  I truly love him so much but I guess it would just hurt me so much if I will push him to marry me.

@Thereeeee hi! I am a filipina who wants to marry my omani boyfriend too. Exactly the same situation as you, but I hope you already got the help you need since the time of your post. If you would please be so kind to share it with me, I would greatly appreciate as would definitely do the same for you.

@missfortun8 hi, just marry outside (Seyshells or Georgia) , translate it to arabic and legalize it.

Keep it as a secret from majority of ppl and the authorities.

U will be able to get the Omani marriage permit only after u give birth.

About the fine of 2000 OMR (for the law violation) and court procedure for your husband u probably already know. (it will happen in order to give your child birth certificate and Omani passport for the child)