New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Namibia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks to be invited visiting Namibia as i was registered in this network by name and email address I am a qualified trainee from vocational education and training Authority from Tanzania since 2018 named (VETA) in the OCCUPATION area of ELECTRICIAN and worked with this position during and before my training course and experiencing for 5 yrs in the different electrical projects due to that the knowledge ,skills and altitude i have got from the training of my courses i becoming someone who dream to expand my career by finding network from other peoples of different nationality including Namibia so i want to invest through knowledge, network,entrepreneurial,altitude,skills at Namibia and others country of Africa including South Africa Botswana,Zimbabwe and all countries in the member of SADC (Southern Africa Development Community)

THANKS
Best Regards
Rajabu Abdallah

Hie I'm a Zimbabwean 32yrs man living in South Africa hence planning to move to Namibia. I have  experience in  sourdough bread baking, electric fencing, cctv and gate automation systems. I would like to know if there are job offers and visas in those categories. Thank you

Hi
worry not about that let me find enough information concerning you have need of then i will provide u an answer about that i think all it can
but what is it about in south Africa concerning job offer in position and experience you have is it market?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880490

Thanks!

Closed