New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Namibia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello

Iam Cleopatra Miyoba who wishes and dream to work in Nambia as a foreign nurse.I wish I can be helped with the process on this forum.Thanks in anticipation.

Greetings

Herewith a brief introduction

Linda and Helmut Ledl, worked for Holiday Inn, Southern Sun and  Sun International in South Africa for 30 years. Moved in 2002 to SEA and worked in Vietnam for 20 years, as hotelier and in the real estate sector. We are currently living in Mauritius.

Have various degrees including a doctorate from Switzerland, taught in S A at the hotel school and in Vietnam at university of Economics for 7 years. Left VN in June 2020, just after Covid.

The above in a nutshell. I am looking forward interacting with expats who moved to Namibia and retired there.  was it smooth or very challenging? Please let me know.

Chat soon, have a great day and stay safe, cheers Helmut

Hi,

I'm a UK citizen born in Swakopmund in 1982 with a desire to return and live Namibia.

Cheers!

Hi fellow expats and residents,

Thomas here. Born and raised in Germany, I travelled the world as a geologist, before I found my new home in Namibia, six years ago. Domiciled and living in Windhoek.

Cheers!