Menu
Expat.com

"Petsitter"

Last activity 15 April 2019 by GuestPoster0410

GuestPoster108

Is there someone available in the West to look after my new found kitty (1month old appprox) for 5 days from 18th till 23rd of April ?

WinstonH

I suggest you post on the Facebook page of 'Paws Mauritius'. You will reach a much larger number of people.

GuestPoster108

In your home?? I'm 44 years of age Irish/ Mauritian couple, no children, &  we have  been looking for accomodation for those nights between renting a new place. We both Love animals, have few rescues ourselves, cats included. I rent out my own home in Ireland so I know the importance of respect. Maybe could do deal? I'm serious, not wasting your time.
Thanks
Kind regards
Samantha Brandon

GuestPoster108

Are you considering my suggestion?

GuestPoster108

Yes. Tried getting to you by privage msg but i couldnt.

GuestPoster108

My number is ***. Internet was down. Or FB Sam Brandon.
Regards
Samantha

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your contact via your private message system. Thank you
GuestPoster108

I'm back at home so have wifi again. Sorry!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Education in Mauritius
    Education in Mauritius

The Mauritian school system is based on the Anglo-Saxon model and is divided, as is often the case elsewhere, into ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles