Expat blog Kuala Lumpur members Meet up

Hey Guys , my love for KL never ends. visiting soon again.....looking for some fun as last trip was sort of boring :|

Hi been so busy with work no time to surf! As for meetups people here should check out the couchsurfing meetups every Wednesday. I'm too far out in Kota damansara to realistically join them though. The traffic in KL is just so bad these days. There is the expat mingle (usually in bangsar but one in Kota damansara coming up) and Meetup.com has regular meetups as well.

I will be less busy in December so will be in more of a party mood then!

Hey there...let organize the serious meet up for the member..Wednesday night should be good day for meet up..few place should good to hang out.Solaris one of the best...The Royal Oak Bar..or just suggest one place should be good...

The couch surfing public will be anyway there at Healy Macs at 10 pm. So I would be there. If you fix a spot (at or near Changkat Bukit Bintang), lemme know. If not, Healy Macs can be an option.

Feel free to drop by Ceylon Bar for the Weds Get Together :)

I am Mohammed
Male / 23 years
wish to have friends
BBM: 22edcf67
or pm me

I am Freeeeee!

Whats up expats?? any gathering or meet up? coming up soon?

Hi All,

Any Plans for meeting up on 31st?????
how about @ Same place...

Seems all are busy!!!!!

great...

any plan for tonight?

Hi all, 26yo English guy here.  Just arrived in KL and will definitely be up for next meetup whenever it is. Cheers

Let's plan for another meeting :)

Hey everyone,i like you guys conversations in this blog.anyway i wanna know if there is a way to get assistance for me to come down to malaysia.than u all

CAN ANYONE HELP IN MIGRATING TO MALAYSIA?

hi..anyone online here? its CNY here in KL and its like a ghost town now..everyone is celebrating the new year to outher part of malaysia or to their hometown. Anyone or is there any gathering that will happen tonight or later? thanks

I think something might come up in few months time,anyway we can chat to make friends.lol

Hey Folks, i am keen to meet up and broaden my social life...

Would be keen to join the next meet up

Hi All
This is Sam from Mumbai , India . I am relocating to Kuala Lumpur somewhere in mid April 2012 for one Job opportunity.
I am 36 Yrs of age and Mechanical Engineer by profession.
I joined this forum to have the pre-information on Cost of Living for single, availability of furnished accommodation , quality of life there ..
Hope to hear from you ..Soon ..:-))
Thanks
Sam

??? any plan?

Hi Sam from Mumbai. welcome to malaysia! i am muhaimeen and I had been working in KL for 3years now. the best place for a singles to get a place is with renting a condo. well it depends on yuour budget. but i can say that inside KL, the rent is quite high approx RM3k-10k per month. but if you go decide to stay in places near to KL such as cheras, wangsa maju, setapak and taman melati. the condo rent price are affordable, its around rm900-1800. in setapak, for rm1400, you can get a 1300sqft condo with 4 or 3 bedrooms. including a security guards, club house, swimming pool, gym and many amenities around. dont worry about food buddy coz there are tons of food everywhere and most mamak restaurants operate a 24hours operation. i am assuming that you are indian, so donmt worry about having indian food coz there are a lot here! if yo are a party boy, there is always bukit bintang for you to get drunk and crazy and if you are a country side person, there are lots of kampung around and if you are a religios person, there is always a place for prayer such as Batu Caves. anyway, do you mind if I ask you with which copany will you be working with? coz my brother had been looking for a mechanical engineering job for more than a year and he has none until today. you can PM me. enjoy your stay in KL!

by the way you can search for a condo/house/ or a small apt to be rent or buy at www.mudah.com.my

hey,  everybody i would like to go malaysia for my study at MBA. but i dnt know how can get a visa. And a pertime job. Pls anbody help me about it.

Meenz,could you give me guide lines on migrating to malaysia?

when will be the next gathering?
i am right now at KL

yeah Damansara is good place to hung up ...i agree with you mate

Let's meet up this Saturday night guys

Guinness MalaysiaSt Patrick's Day on 17 March at Changkat Bukit Bintang

for more :http://www.stpatricks.com.my

cheers
Jack

hi guys ,

I a in Kenya. I need someone to check out something for me at Lot No 3A-031, 4th Floor, Endah Parade (Carrefour) No 1 Jalan 1/149E Bandar Baru Seri Petaling 57000 Kuala Lumpur. I received an email that i need verified.

Leonard Opundo

hitting to bukit bintang tonite!

Any gathering this week? hit me please

who would like to have fun this weekend. i need to have more foreigner friends. wish all ur time is very nice.

Any one up tonight for partying?

Been in KL two weeks and living in Bukit Bintang, any other Saffas / Aussies / Kiwis / Poms about?

Hey there TRWatling, welcome to malaysia, how is your stay so far?? enjoying Kuala Lumpur life??

TRWatling wrote:

Been in KL two weeks and living in Bukit Bintang, any other Saffas / Aussies / Kiwis / Poms about?

hey guys n gals wts going on. any plans ??

Hi All, Any event taking place soon, do inform me , i would like to join

hi, sorry i missed out...did you have a gathering and if so, how was it?

hi mirnaari, please let me know for next meet up, fb: deejay appache, 010 533 6200, thanks

pls make up another party

Hello

My regular hang out will be at Havana at Changkat Bukit Bintang. My next get-together will be on Saturday, 30 June. Choices of clubs will be Rootz at Lot 10, Pulse at Grand Millennium or Havana. Will confirm venue & time as date gets nearer. All are most welcome to join.

Cheers,
Chris