Menu
Expat.com

Unpaid loan and credit card

Last activity 08 October 2024 by Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved

urizalou85

@Rizza J hello what happened to you now did you  exit peacefully or you pay your loan really?

urizalou85

My hospital did not renew my contract i preferred just to finish my contract than they will put contract terminated because it will be a bad image for me so my problem is i have still balance on my loan and cc my eosb is not enough to cover for it. Can i go exit? Please share your thoughts about this. I read like this situation here but its not latest it was 2 years ago.

mmvsalinas323

@Bakulaw17 Hi, i have the same situation. how can i know i have travel ban?

mmvsalinas323

@Bakulaw17 Hi, i have the same situation. how would you know if you have travel ban? Please help. thanks

rr118k

@mmvsalinas323 check in your absher

Danallet

@aliyahestévez Hi, may I ask which bank did you take the loan from? And how many months did you not pay after they imposed travel ban to you?

Danallet

@Danallet I took loan from alrajhibank, i didn't pay for 2 consecutive months now. I have an exit visa already and I don't have any travel ban in ky absher account. I'm just worried in the immigration.

kilian manawat

Hello everyone,

i have the same issue as you all guys. i have an unpaid loan with 3 years from SABB when i was still working in KSA. it was my 2nd loan, the first loan had completed payment but re-loan only 1 year paid.

And now i got an offer job in UAE, do you think guys i will have trouble in immigration of Abu Dhabi. I got my visa already and will be flying this September 2024. Please enlighten mo on what to do thanks.

Moon0215

Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved

@Kuku5hi po anu na po nguari anu update po what do u mean jawasat and Absher saan nagaling ang msg about travel ban?

Yeoj Dnal Ecyoj Areved
  • @aliyahestévez hello what do you mean reflecting in imigration? Hindi ba ito sa absher mo nagreflect bakit sa imigration? Ols reply

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles