GAMCA Unfit Hepatitis C, can I get work visa after 3 months re test?

@XTang

A.O.A Sir, How Are You ?

Sir, Recently I Did My Temporary Medical For Before GAMCA Test And It Detects HCV In My Blood ,,,

My Anti-Body HCV Test is Showing Positive (Normal Screening Test ) on Further Investigation By Other Test(ELISA Method)  Anti-Body Value Came 0.048 + Status (Non-Reactive).

Now regarding This I have Two Confusions/Questions

01; What Type Of Method is GAMCA Using ?

02; If I'll appear In GAMCA Medical, Will they Mark Me FIT Or UN-FIT?

Plz , Your Response will be very Helpful 🙏

GAMCA does antibody.

@XTang , Elisa method ?

I was medically unfit for xray result "cervical rib noted right side." for Saudi Arabia can I apply for another medical test as it is more then six months but the site is still showing the result of unfit.

I was medically unfit for Saudi Arabia in xray result shwoing cervical rib noted right side. After 8 months also the site is showing the same unfit. Can I apply for again medical examination or need to wait till the status get removed.

I was medically unfit for Saudi Arabia in xray result shwoing cervical rib noted right side. After 8 months also the site is showing the same unfit. Can I apply for again medical examination or need to wait till the status get removed.
-@Fathe Mohammed

GAMCA will never pass you

@XTang , Elisa method ?
-@sufyanali258

Are you a doctor?   Asking this question is pointless.

An antibody test, is literally the simplest test.  Method is irrelevant.  If you had the disease, you will have antibodies and any method will pick it up.

@Fathe Mohammed

As I worked in visa consultation in oman .cervical rib is some thing you have born with an extra rib .it's is no were contagious or going to affect your work!!.

Usually we(oman) never rejected someone for cervical rib.

Very bad gamca had reported u unfit.

@XTang , Anti-Bodies Literally never go from body , So I will never FIT..

@XTang hi I am reactive anti HCV..can I work in UAE ? As sales associate for apparel (non food) ?

@XTang can I still work in UAE if rna negative? For non food handlers?

Can I work in UAE as non food handlers if I have reactive HCV and negative rna ?

@tasaaduqshah Hi brother, did you get the work visa there in oman ? And what happens of your PCR ?

@Faisal Irshad Hi fahad, how did you get the fit certificate from Gamca in Pakistan? I am also suffering from the same issue that HCV Anti body - Weak Reactive.

@XTang hey  if Someone is hcv elisa positive and pcr negative then how can they apply for uae visa from pak 

@mnumbagain, Bro GAMCA Is Using ELISA Test ...

What is your Elisa Test value ??

Gamca Set the range for HCV 0.1 to 0.4.

if you have more than 0.1 to 0.4 range dont worry, just stopped to eat Fatty diets ( Daal Maash , Oily, Cheese , Burgers and fast food etc)

If you have HCV,you can take "Velpaget" Tabs (400mg + 100mg) daily 1 dosage.

Also if you have HBV , you can take chinease tablets : "bifendate" (dosage prescribe by doctor may be 10 tablets 3 times)

>> use plenty of liquid (water and fresh juices), eat Nuts, divide your meal in interval  ( 5 times but not to filled your stomach full that will overload to liver), daily walk almost 1KM

Best of Luck .

Remember me in your prayers

Tabs:

Velpaget for HCV

Bifendate for HBV

Enjoy.

Hi, I was tested postive for HCV test done via CLIA method the reading was 1.7 at GAMCA testing centre

However I have done the same test (Anti Body via CLIA method) outside on the same day and the test result is 0.15.  And it is well below the acceptable range.

1. Will medical center accept these results and mark me qualified
  2. I also feel the Test might not be accurately done at GAMCA medical center. What should be the alternative?

Hi @XTANG  My Anti HCV is non reactive but gamca doctor told me that you are in grey range so you will repeat the test. After repeating gamca did not unfit me online but asked me to do test somewhere else. Now I have given test to another centre and they gave the same answer that your Anti HCV is non reactive but in grey area so get a treatment and gave test anywhere else.

I am not showing unfit online. Will gamca pass my test if given 3rd time?

No one can answer that.  You have to re-test and see. 

My hcv elisa VALUE is 0.5 they told me gamca accept 0.2 . Is is treatable or not?

I have done chugtai lab hcv elisa test and their cutoff value is 1.0 . They have given non-reactive result.

What should I do?