Menu
Expat.com

Swiss guy - Looking for awesome roomies :)

Last activity 03 June 2011 by goumish

goumish

Hey there,

I am leo, 22 years old, a Swiss designer coming from Lausanne. I am heading to Stockholm in July 25th for a period of one year, and I am looking for an apartment, more likely, an apartment with roomies ! In order to meet cool fellows and have epic parties !
I can pay in advance 3 months of rent plus I am willing to give a security deposit.

Speaking a bit about myself (because I hope you are a bit picky about people who will share your home ! )
Well....to share a bit, I guess I'm basically going through the process of discovering what my interests really are. I for sure have an appreciation of art in all its forms. I enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I'm trying to learn to appreciate every day more and more. And experiencing "the warmth" that people bring to our lives.

*Design & Art
*Music (Gigs, festivals, chilling out with a cold beer and some chillout in the background, raving into the early hours to all kinds of crazy dance music, head banging to old skool rock, i love it all )
*Good wine and awesome beers
*Great films
*Sun bathing
*Good food ( My god, i really do love food. i notice it more now then ever, being around so much of the most amazing cuisine)
*Good friends
*Dancing
*Positive People
*Always doing my best
*Not taking anything Personal
*Being impeccable with my word
*Not making assumptions
*For the sake of your time, I'll keep it short !

I love traveling and exploring new cultures and meeting new people. I recently lived in New York 6 months wich was one of the best time of my life ! I lived a few months in Melbourne and Sydney as well it has been a real blast. Now, I heard that Stockholm was even better... Let's rock this town !
In general, people says that I am more than easy to live with, of course don't take their words, would you believe those strangers ?! More seriously , I honestly think I am easy going !

If you are interested (and interesting), you can answer on this mail adress solal.de.solal [at] gmail.com , we can Skype so you can actually verify that I am real and in July we can grab a bunch of beers together and start imagine wether or not we should buy a draft beer machine  smile.png

Thanks for your time, looking forward meeting you !

Leo

Christine

Hi Leo,

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

Could you please post your advert in the Stockholm classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

goumish

Sure, sorry for the mistake !

Thank you
Leo

Articles to help you in your expat project in Stockholm

All of Stockholm's guide articles