Re-testing of Medical for X-Ray

Good afternoon.
I don't know what I do. I think my heart stop from worries.
Last year 2018 at August I open company in Sharjah,  I passed medical test for new visa.  But in the this summer i got married and cancel my old visa, when start to process  Spouse  visa. I go to medical&id. but I get message;
You are kindly requested to attend Block # 7 at Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center in 2 working days for further follow-up, From 7.00 AM To 2 PM, Sunday to Thursday.
I go back to fit Centre, they say I'm not passed for XRay. I need go Sunday to Muhaisnah.
This happen in evening Thursday.
I immediately, because I cannot waiting for Sunday, went to a private hospital. They send me X-ray. In give report Suspicious to old TB. And I need sputum tb test, but I need to weit 5-7 day.
I don't know I will do or no, because I need to go tomorrow to Muhaisnah...
But how? Last year when I get new visa I don't have anything, today old TB😪
I'm afraid go to Muhaisnah.
They  deport me? how will i leave my husband😪

Please if have same a situation help me with advice.

Search the threads - I have given detailed advice on this.  As a spouse, you can stay in the UAE on compassionate basis.  They relaxed this a few years ago.  Longer process and you have to leave first.

thanks, I didn't found detailed advice.
What you mean: “Longer process and you have to leave first”. I need leave country, after apply?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=771574

Go through this thread.  Basically when marked as UNFIT, you are liable to be deported. During that time, your husband needs to file an appeal on compassionate ground with the medical center as per the new procedure.   Once approved, the ban can be lifted and you can come on a spouse visa.  As far as I know, 6 months ago, the person had to have left the country for the appeal to be filed and the process to get moving.  Check with your PRO / medical center & immigration for current situation.

Are u still here in Dubai?

Who are you asking?

Hi Amal,
I am also advised to go to Muhaisnah for further follow up. Please let me know what happened in your case?

Hi,
This Mohammed Mohsin
We have taken a license under the partnership of my Father and Mother here in Dubai.

We have issues with medical fitness report, my fathers medical report the very next day but my mother had an issue of scar in lungs and they called us for three days and did bood test sputum test and skin test and then after four days they called and asked what percentage of investment we have in the business, whether it is 1million so they can consider to declare her fit and unfortunately it was less then what they asked and the next day they said comitee will decide and I received the report Unfit and then my PRO called and said your license is banned for know.

I called and speak to the muhaisnah medical center they said come and talk to the head of the department and try to go to the Mirdiff center and if possible take dependant visa I told we cannot take dependent visa as we are not eligible.

Can my father sponsor my mother, can this be done before she lives the country, going to mirdiff will help us gettimg her visa done.

We having been struggling in UAE since 2002 and we wished we keep our parents with us and do family business and after Covid it is difficult to stay away from our loved ones.

Please advice wahts the best possibilities to come out this situation and find a solution.

Thanks and regards

Hi Good afternoon,
I'm living here for almost 5years, now is my third contract actually, i was vacant for almost a year but I'm only here Dubai now that I'm applying for my new visa i think They found out a problem in my xray. because i received a message as well that i need to comeback in muhaishna block 7, so i went this morning, i provide some papers such as certificate for entry or exit last travel though I'm only here in dubai then i provide within this day and there is some doctor who talk me ask me all the details if i have any history or did you take medicine i said no, she said everything is well no need for laboratories i can go and they will in our email, what i don't understand is the same day my boss received the same message that i need to comeback tomorrow again in muhaishna, please anyone can answer me I'm so confused.

XTang wrote:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=771574

Go through this thread.  Basically when marked as UNFIT, you are liable to be deported. During that time, your husband needs to file an appeal on compassionate ground with the medical center as per the new procedure.   Once approved, the ban can be lifted and you can come on a spouse visa.  As far as I know, 6 months ago, the person had to have left the country for the appeal to be filed and the process to get moving.  Check with your PRO / medical center & immigration for current situation.

First time here, probably like many I reached this site whilst googling for "TB scar unfit".
XTang, sounds like you've been such a wealth of information here! I'm sure you have a lot of thankful followers...

Basically I'm in the exact same situation as a lot of you: working here, just sponsored my wife who was referred to Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center for "further checks". Long story short:
- she had TB over a decade ago
- she was asked to do the sputum test
- I'm sure the TB is currently not active so sputum will come back negative
When asked by the doctor at Al Muhaisnah, my wife confirmed she had TB over a decade ago. The doctor said (I'm quoting): "if negative, she'll be getting the visa". I don't know if that means a "FIT" medical, but, based on what XTang was saying she'll have to leave the country anyway.

Has anyone had similar experiences, or perhaps could XTang shed some light on what the doctor actually meant in practical terms?

Thanks!

The rules keep changing.  Recently, people haven't had to leave the country.   So best of luck to you.

hi @uats, any update if your wife got a visa? thank yoi

Hi uats did your wife pass the medical test? Thank you

Hi.. After receiving call. From the medical that you need to go back to medical. Center.. Did they ask you to go imedietly? Or up to you when do you want to go and do the other test

What us your case @grace

Hello

I want to share my experience here too

because like most of people posting here , I have suffered the pain of being Called for follow up. I gave my medical test at bur dubai. The next day I received a message to visit muhaisna block 7 within 2 days

i was so upset I couldn't sleep all night but i still took a private medical test before going there and I got the report negative so I was sure everything was okay so I went to the centre. They said there is a mild scar in your X-ray and asked if I had any old TB which I denied. I just had a mild cough because I traveled from Baku which was very cold a day before. They said ok you will get the report within 4 days but I got the FIT report within few hours and I was relieved. So not every story is same. Stay safe and best of luck

@Mahi Khan

What test you done in private hospital in dubai please let me know i have same issue

@Mahi Khan

Please let me know what test you done in private hospital in dubai.. I have same issue..

Please reply asap .. tomorrow is second day 😑

I was reading these pages before going to Al Muhaisnah. Now i want to add my "Follow-Up" experience for future references.

Even though I arrived Al Muhaisnah Block 7 at 8 am, I was the 13th person in line. Your companions are not allowed to enter. I recommend you to bring your own mask, because the ones given at the entrance were a little bit loose and several people were touching them.

My blood tests were OK but They just saw a scar in my lung.

In Room 1: They just check your application number and direct you to the right way. My blood tests were ok, they directed me to the room 2. But the other people around were directed to blood test.

In Room 2: They only checked my weight and directed me to Room 3.

In Room 3: This is the doctor's office. You are alone with the doctor here. There is no people around. She asks you if you had lung illnesses before. I said no. and She asked if I had COVID and i said "Yes, twice". Then she said "No more tests needed, you are good to go".

Then i received my "FIT" report in 1 working day.

I was reading these pages before going to Al Muhaisnah. Now i want to add my "Follow-Up" experience for future references.

Even though I arrived Al Muhaisnah Block 7 at 8 am, I was the 13th person in line. Your companions are not allowed to enter. I recommend you to bring your own mask, because the ones given at the entrance were a little bit loose and several people were touching them.

My blood tests were OK but They just saw a scar in my lung.

In Room 1: They just check your application number and direct you to the right way. My blood tests were ok, they directed me to the room 2. But the other people around were directed to blood test.

In Room 2: They only checked my weight and directed me to Room 3.

In Room 3: This is the doctor's office. You are alone with the doctor here. There is no people around. She asks you if you had lung illnesses before. I said no. and She asked if I had COVID and i said "Yes, twice". Then she said "No more tests needed, you are good to go".

Then i received my "FIT" report in 1 working day.