DRIVING

Good day!

Im currently on my driving lesson for the 3rd time, any advice or tips you can give for me  to pass my exam? I dont have any experience in driving and moving the steering wheel is really hard for me.
I tried to watch on YT how to turn the steering wheel, the proper and correct way for beginner but Its hard to apply in actual. My instructor was good she tells me that I'm good and sometimes bad but good thing I'm improving every session we have.

Really need help or advice. I'm praying and hoping also to pass for the 1st try.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello,
Put more time to practice until you feel you are comfortable with the steering. Find a private instructor and take lessons focused on sitting in driving seat. Put into practice the videos you watched on YT and given by instructors. Read all road signs you see and research about them. Wish you all the success.

Driving lesson, 3rd time! Hoping to pass in the 1st attempt!?!?!
Anyway! Ditch the youtube videos, and like th person above said, get behind the wheel and drive until you're comfortable and confidant. One thing at a time:-)

@Veeraj.john Pardon! 3rd day in driving lesson rather Hahahaa. Thanks for the advice

Then you have a long way to go. Since you don't have prior experience in driving, take it slow! You should be able to drive very well by the end of your classes :-)