Buying apartment in tangier

Hi everyone
Just looking for some advice from someone who has knowledge of the property buying process in Morocco.
I am currently in the process of buying an apartment to retire to in Tangier. 
Can anyone recommend a translator as the paperwork will be in French and arabic or can I ask the Notary to prepare the paperwork in English.
I have a Notary. 
Once I have paid for the apartment, signed all the paperwork and got the keys ,who  lodges the paperwork in the land registry, me or notary.
Thanks in advance.
I hope to become a valuable and trusted member here

Hi Ali,
Greetings from Essaouria.
If you go on the British Gov. UK website it has a list of official translators if you search under: Buying property in Morocco or I am sure your Notary has one he uses already.
I believe your other query was re not having a dirham Account. Simple...ask your Notary to help you on that one (for a %) or see if the Seller has a Euro Account.

@Ali25y yes i can

@adelaide94

Hello and welcome !

Can you please provide more info ? How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Ali25y

Hello, if you need translation assistance it shall be done through a sworn translator who can assist you on the signing day to interpret the terms of the deed as the notary explains it to you. It will be on you, paid separately. The translation can also be done by any trustworthy person of your choice, the main thing is that the notary makes sure you understand the terms of the transaction.

The notary handles all filing proceedings unless there is some tax/utilities clearance to be done upon previous ownership if the property isn't new.

Should you need any further assistance you can PM me.

Regards