New members of the Brunei forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Brunei forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Brunei if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi! we arrived 15 days ago but still finding our way!

Hello everyone,
I've been here like just shy of 2 years. Not on this platform as often as I shd.
Am having a small music school, with our Romanian violin teacher Victor and our piano teacher as well.

Hello Leilamoses and Alan Teo.

first of all, how are you and are you safe ?

@Leilamoses, I see you've been in Brunei since January, how is you life doing there ? have you started to get your bearings despite COVID-19?

@Alan Teo, being shy is no trouble, as long as you find what you need on our forum ;)
Are you also a musician ?  What instrument do you play ?

I really hope both of you are safe and sound.

If you have any question regarding expatriation in Brunei, do not hesitate to create a new topic and our community will try to answer you :)

Have a good day.

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Thanks Loic. Hi.
I'm better than I deserve for sure.
Nope I'm not a musician, lol. Wish I cud play something. As I always tell ppl who ask. I can play any instruments, but no one can appreciate. Haha
I'm managing the sch only.

Best regards,
Alan

Hi Loic,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'm certainly better than I deserve, in Brunei we cannot complain except maybe been able to return to our hometown for a visit and coming back but right now is not a possibility till the MOH Brunei relaxes further their returning policies.

I'm no musicians... though I manage a music school... LOL. As I always share with people I meet, that I could 'sing and play instruments' but no one will know how to appreciate... Hahaha

Agree that most importantly we must all keep safe and healthy at the same time. It is our body's immune system that will fight the frontlines should we be hit with the dreaded enemy of Covid-19.

Hope the expat.com might arrange for a small informal get together here in Brunei while it is still possible with small groups.

Take care, everyone, stay safe, and stay healthy.

Alan

Hi... There 😊
Am I expat?
I don't know .... I come from Indonesia, do work in Brunai. Can it call expat?
I really thristy of experience story. So, that the reason I became a member of this group. I want to read their experiences. And my great wish in this group is I can improve my English.
I been worked in Brunai for 10 months. I felt comfort coz Brunai people friendly, and I love the food. One of the food that I love is "nasi katok". I hope you can taste nasi katok when you visit Brunai

Best regard
Dinny

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915931

Thanks!

Closed