Looking for Private/International school in Can Tho

Hi everyone.

I'm currently looking for a school where I can send my children (year 6 and year 10) to learn both Vietnamese and English.

I've noticed some schools like Vaschools, Pacific College, Peace International School and the Singapore School and most of them (except the Singapore school) teaches Vietnamese MOET in the morning and Cambridge CEFR in the evening (or at least seem like it), the Singapore school is out of reach for me in term of tuition and fees (more than 200 million vnd/yr repeat for 2 child that wouldn't do). And is there any more option beside those school mentioned above? If so then hook me up if not then out of the bunch which one would you recommend?

P/s: location isn't an issue as long as the school have bus service.

I may be absolutely wrong about this but I have never heard of a private school in Vietnam having school busses.  I personally knew one local student in HCM who, living in Thu Duc,  went to an international school in D-7 and took three city busses in each direction daily.

A lot of private school do have buses, my children's last school in HCM city have buses and all 4 schools I mentioned above also have buses.

Usually fees for school buses are high (my child's last school is around 2 million vnd/month per 5 kilometres) so I can assume why the student you mentioned decided to take public bus.

You must be right about that boy.  His distance was at least 12km "as the crow flies," and probably 15km or more over land.  You can pay a lot of bus fares with 6 million VND.

THIGV wrote:

I may be absolutely wrong about this but I have never heard of a private school in Vietnam having school busses.  I personally knew one local student in HCM who, living in Thu Duc,  went to an international school in D-7 and took three city busses in each direction daily.

Its quite common, they dont use the large busses, but a fleet of mini busses. Even some language centres have their own mini busses.

colinoscapee wrote:

Its quite common, they dont use the large busses, but a fleet of mini busses. Even some language centres have their own mini busses.

Of course that explains why they are rather invisible to anyone just driving down the street.  I sure can't imagine motorbikes waiting patiently while a school bus stops.  People in HCM don't even get out of the way for ambulances with sirens on.   :o

THIGV wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Of course that explains why they are rather invisible to anyone just driving down the street.  I sure can't imagine motorbikes waiting patiently while a school bus stops.  People in HCM don't even get out of the way for ambulances with sirens on.   :o

If you read the VN news, there recently was a death in a private school bus.

So after digging around my only option in Can Tho are the Pacific College, Vaschools and Peace International School, out of the bunch which one would you Can Tho's expats recommend? or is there any local member on here could help me?