Menu
Expat.com

Bahrain Causeway - Re Entry for Multiple Entry KSA Family Visit Visa

Last activity 01 October 2020 by salim_wa

sumeetkhurana

Yes, 28th is Last day. I got the message today so assumed its starting today. Will try again tomorrow and see what I get on the website.

sumeetkhurana

I tried just now after paying the required fees. The error I get is as follows -

The visit visa cannot be extended, because the visa duration after extension will exceed the allowed limit

Which means its still not enabled in the system.

GuestPoster296

AlhamduLillah, I have extended my mother's visa by visiting Jawazath today now the validity is till 26-9-2020.
Please  take Mawid (appointment) to enter jawazath along with aforementioned Docs.

sohail.pervaiz

Did you try to extend online and why you visit jawazat to extend the visa ? now must need visit jawazat to extend family visa

GuestPoster296

Yes, it says exceeded maximum allowed 270 days, so I visited jawazath and submit manually
Upto 270days we can extend from online.

Ali Khan2020

Dear Mr Shaheen.
Can you be kind enough to please share:

When was the validity expiring of your mother's Visa ?
Is this in jawazath Jeddah?
How much did they charge?
and how did you take Mawid (appointment) to enter jawazath .

Jazakallahu Khair.

sumeetkhurana

Congratulations. This is a good news. Was this in Riyadh or Jeddah.

GuestPoster296

It was in Jeddah, insurance AXa will cost you 125 plus extension fee,. Other insurance are expensive for those above 60, mawid will be done in typing center outside jawazath,if you can do it online that's enough or typing center.
They will charge you 30 Sr all inclusive.
125+100+30.
255 Sr total
Insurance is high because of mother's age.
Expiry was on 28-june, now extended upto 26-september

salim_wa

You extended after 270 day's?

sumeetkhurana

Thank you for the detailed update. How do you go for AXA visit Visa insurance? I could not find them online to buy. AlRajhi Takaful is available at SAR 270

AmerFarhan
salim_wa wrote:

You extended after 270 day's?

If you follow his post , he clearly extended after 270 days.

pmmohammed

You please proceed with Al rajhi, if elderly person then search AXa in Google, please note Al rajhi is cheap for young age.
https://www.axa-cooperative.com/

Munawar Khaleel

Hi friends,
My family visa has been renewed after 270 days, means currently total allowed stay is 360 days.. my visa duration also will be expiring by that time.

Below are the steps I followed and send message in absher and they renewed. Not visited jawazat

Pay insurance and visa renewal fee,
Try to renew from absher, if any error occurring do below from absher website (not from app)

From Absher website
General services
Massage and doucments
General Dectorte of passport
Muskilat Tasheera (in Arabic)
Subject visit visa extension problem
Detail : mention the issues and attach the screen shot of error, mention number of members to be renewed, mention insurance and visa payment has been done.

Munawar Khaleel

I have done through an agent, it got renewed in a day.
Below the contact, He's ok to share his contact to any needed person. But am not sure it can be posted here.. anyways am posting as separate post, which admin can remove I'd it's inappropriate to do so.

Munawar Khaleel

Sabir -***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
AmerFarhan
Munawar Khaleel wrote:

I have done through an agent, it got renewed in a day.
Below the contact, He's ok to share his contact to any needed person. But am not sure it can be posted here.. anyways am posting as separate post, which admin can remove I'd it's inappropriate to do so.

First you said you did from abhsher, now you are claiming agent did it.

sohail.pervaiz

Even he did through agent, it's should be through your Abshar and this request you can do by yourself, he did it through Agent because before he don't know how to make the request or he don't know this option in Abshar

beebarmajeeth

just share his Mail ID

shujat123

can it be done now using same process 
because now they lift travel ban
can you guide on it

beebarmajeeth

Travel ban lifted? Sure

sohail.pervaiz

Yes it can be because still special flight allowed in KSA and normal flying operation not started

salim_wa

Assalamualaikum,
     My family visit visa also extended (3 months- till 13 October) after 270 day.
Alhmdulillah

sohail.pervaiz

Please if anybody knows agent who can transfer Family visit visa to permanent visa ( Family Iqama) share number for the agent

nahyankhan

Hello Brother,

Can you please tell me how to extend the visa because now I want to extend VV from my Absher but giving msg can you please let me I have just 3 days.

sohail.pervaiz

when you extend visa online through your ABSHAR, what error display?

ahmedalikhan

guys,,any news of extension of visit visa after 270 days.....mine rejected by jawazaat through absher

sohail.pervaiz

It should be renew online through your Abshar, if your family visa for 360 days

beebarmajeeth

One of my friend trying to renew his family visit visa, yesterday he submitted request mail thru Absher unfortunately until now expiry date not updated. Is anyone faced similar difficulties?

sohail.pervaiz

Any update , did you get renewal for visit visa?

beebarmajeeth

Not yet. Still system shows same expiry date

Malikdsi

Did you get insurance and make the payment for extension 100 SAR/person in Absher as  usual?

I faced the same issue but it got extended automatically 3 days before last date of validity.

AmerFarhan

when was your visa exteneded automatically.?

beebarmajeeth

Yes, today morning automatically extended for 3 more months, actually it took 4 days

AmerFarhan

Is it like normal extension by paying fees and getting insurance. Please explain.

beebarmajeeth

Yes, normal as usual Online process. normally it takes 24 hrs but in this case it took 4 days to get renewed.

salim_wa

Assalamualaikum,
     After one year family visit visa extended or not??

beebarmajeeth

I think end of this month, we will get feedback from the users in this thread. we have to wait 2 more weeks

AmerFarhan

how to extend visit visa after 270 days , please help

sohail.pervaiz

Hi friends,
My family visa has been renewed after 270 days, means currently total allowed stay is 360 days.. my visa duration also will be expiring by that time.

Below are the steps I followed and send message in absher and they renewed. Not visited jawazat

Pay insurance and visa renewal fee,
Try to renew from absher, if any error occurring do below from absher website (not from app)

From Absher website
General services
Massage and doucments
General Dectorte of passport
Muskilat Tasheera (in Arabic)
Subject visit visa extension problem
Detail : mention the issues and attach the screen shot of error, mention number of members to be renewed, mention insurance and visa payment has been done.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles