Golf societies

Hi, are there any golf societies based in Da Nang?
Something like the set up in Pattaya, where bars operate a society and visit the local courses?

Hi,

Can only advise what little I know. I'm an avid golfer from US. Member of BRG Golf Resort. We have a small group made up of Australian and US golfer (me) and some times the club will introduce visiting westerners into our group, usually for weekends. I play on the weekend with a Japanese man and he speaks english.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Hi Tom
Thanks for the reply.
My plans are upside down right now due to Coronavirus scare.
Originally I was combining Vietnam and Thailand. But now have only booked flights in and out of Bangkok.

I wanted to attend the Grand Prix in Hanoi, and visit Da Nang but am waiting for more information on the spread. The thought of too many Asian airports is a worry.

I would like to know your thoughts on living in Da Nang?
I currently live in Mombasa Kenya, been here for the last 12 years, so am used to the weather etc. But the country has not improved during that time. So a change is needed. I visited Hanoi 2 years ago and was very impressed.
Further research led me to Da Nang.
I am divorced, a knackered 65, not an alcoholic or sexual predator, I just enjoy a peaceful life, nice car, accommodation and golf.

What are the costs of joining a club there?

i appreciate any answers.

Kind Regards
Nigel (British)

Single golfer coming to the night end of August 2024, looking for someone to play golf shop and maybe scuba dive With email me back  ***

Moderated by Cheryl last month
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Ernieselect,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Since this thread is old, you might not receive the responses you are hoping for.

I suggest posting an ad in the dedicated section for Vietnam classified ads as well.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team