Jobs in Curitiba

Hi all

I am moving to Curitiba at the end of March.

I am looking for work in the city if anyone here knows anything give me a shout on whatsapp +353XXX.

Thanks

Ian

Moderated by Julien 4 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Automotive and Banking are large.
Are you a permanent resident and have a labor card. Without such, can not work.

Iano189,

To be able to help you, please tell us of your expertise or any degree that you acquired. Are you fluent in Portuguese? As Texanbrazil said, are you a permanent resident of Brazil and have the "Carteira de Trabalho" CRNM and CPF?

For your safety, you should not be giving private information on-line.

robal

My wife is from there and I have a son there. I'm moving at the end of the month. Do I qualify to work there because my wife is Brazilian?

Hi Robal

I have a CPF. Also I'm a football trader in Ireland. So I deal with trading and probabilities. I have a diploma in financial trading and a Diploma in PR.

Cheers,

Ian

Iano1989 wrote:

My wife is from there and I have a son there. I'm moving at the end of the month. Do I qualify to work there because my wife is Brazilian?

If you already have your Permanent Visa through your wife´s petition for family reunion, and also have already your labor card (carteira de trabalho) then you´re set to work!

robal

Iano1989 wrote:

Hi Robal

I have a CPF. Also I'm a football trader in Ireland. So I deal with trading and probabilities. I have a diploma in financial trading and a Diploma in PR.

Cheers,

Ian

You should qualify for the 2 areas Texanbrasil mentioned. I have a friend who bets with soccer probabilities... Hmnnn. Another area to get in. Very good.

But to get a job, you have to speak Portuguese. Good luck!

robal

Does your friend do this in Brazil?

Iano1989 wrote:

Does your friend do this in Brazil?

He was trying to teach me. He does bet on games. He doesn´t administer.

Iano1989 wrote:

Hi Robal

Cheers,

Ian

Simply being married to a Brazilian does not qualify you to work, but it does qualify you to apply to the Federal Police for a CRNM, the identity card for foreigners who are legal permanent residents of Brazil.   This card replaced the CIE (often called "RNE" by foreigners) in 2017; if you already have this card, you don't need the new one.  You're all set, and can go directly to the state Labor Department to request your Labor & Social Security Card, which will let you work legally.  If you don't have the card, you can apply for your Labor Card after the Federal Police accept your CRNM application.