Dental Implant Expierences and Recomendations please!

I am in need of 4 implants. I live in Salinas, but am happy to travel as required in Ecuador to a dentist with good experience with implants. The folks on this forum have helped me in the past with many offerings of opinions and recommendations. I thank you for your time in advance.
Nate

After the epidemic, I recommend Canoa Dentistry. She is nice, did good work on my crown and lives on the beach and has a surf board for a sign.

do you know anyone that she has done implants for?

No, she just opened up. She is Mexican, trained in Spain and has a Facebook page. Message her I bet she can give you names.  I asked about implants for a friend. I like her having her clinic on the beach and one other thing. When she ground my tooth down for the implant she examined my mouth and I just looked at the ceiling. Then she stopped. Then my lip starting getting numb. She gave me a shot of lidocaine during the exam and I didn't feel it. That impressed me

For the crown I mean

thanks Brad, i will check with her!
Nate

thanks Brad, i will check with her!
Nate

Great,  she seems very competent and I love her surfboard sign. And her office on the beach

Parrots Rest,

"Amelia and J.P. Unconventionals in Ecuador" they blog on YOu Tube, and they're active on this site. Amelia put up a video about her dentist in Cuenca. She was very satisfied--I'm not sure exactly what she had done, but I'll bet she could recommend someone.

Emigrayo68 (Buster)

"Amelia and J.P." They blog about their life in Cuenca. You can contact them on this site. Amelia had some kind of work done, and was really satified with her dentist in Cuenca. Hit them up.

Emigrayo68 (Buster)

Thanks

I recommend*****in Cuenca. I stayed at the Selinas Hotel. I went by air (wrong choice)  take the bus.  The prices are almost unbelievable (except I actually did it so I know).  He has the latest state of the art equipment.  He has pain relief techniques that really work!  PM me and I will tell you more. I left there smiling from ear to ear!  *****

Moderated by Djameel 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact details or recommendations on the open forums.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
i did not realize that you were from Salinas. So am I.  I had such a wonderful time. Take the bus and stay in the *****. Do not worry about the pain!  *****
Moderated by Djameel 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact details or recommendations on the open forums. Kindly use the business directory to share recommendations.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct