Looking for a relative in sweden

Hi my name is michelle,I live in Cheshire and I'm looking for a relative who I think moved back to Sweden,when checking some websites I came across this site and saw people looking for people so I hope any one can help me,I have a son and he is trying to find his grandma,the last we know she moved back to Sweden,her name is Mona brigitta a lindberg,she will be in her 70s we think,we think she is in Stockholm but we are not sure,she lived in Winsford Cheshire England for a while where I met her son Karl Alexandra George graham/ Gordon,we also don't have any contact with him or know we're he is,I would be more than grateful if anyone could drive me in the right direction or give me any useful websites we're I could try and find her,many thanx               Michelle

Hello, I have posted best three sites for searching people/companies in Sweden for few times in other threads, however the best of the best is this one https://www.ratsit.se/

If you have the full name and birthday of the person you are looking for, it is very easy to find. If you don't know the exact birthday but rough birth year or so, then you can isolate among the search results those who match with the rough information you have, and go one by one and contact them via post or by calling them if any phone number appears with the search results.

Unfortunately the site is a Swedish only site, if google translate does not work for you as you wish or any other information you want to know then don't hesitate to come back to us. Cheers!

Many thanx for your message,we do have her birth date and year,should I put a message on hear or just use it when searching,I have gone on the website you gave me but it's not coming up with her name lindberg,but thank you so much for your help

Thanx michelle

I don't know if you can send PM yet but you can try: click on my beard face then a new page appears and below my profile photo on that page you will see send a message then you can send her birthday. I will try to find grandma for the grandson :)