Moving to Lagos ... Ikeja or V.I. or Ikoyi

I intend to move to Lagos with family in September 2020.

Assuming that I need to find a fully furnished two bed room accommodation on my own (company providing a lump sum salary), which area will be most suitable? Can any member of the forum throw some light on the expenses involved?

Thanks

Dear Anand ,

If your coming with your family and if your kids going to school then staying at Ilupeju is the better option, most of the Indian community staying around.

All the groceries , veritable, temple everything is around in Ilupeju area

Regards

sundaribala30 wrote:

Dear Anand ,

If your coming with your family and if your kids going to school then staying at Ilupeju is the better option, most of the Indian community staying around.

Regards

Dear  ........(Please do give me a name in your return post),

Thank you very much for your replies. Highly appreciate the same.

I also confirm receipt of your PM. I will touch base with you over phone in a day or two.

Best Regards

sundaribala30 wrote:

Dear Anand ,

Regards

I tried to reach Indian Language School at Ilupeju on the e-mail available at their site. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a reply. Any chance of getting the exact contact co-ordinates ??? I wanted to inquire on mid term admissions and fee structures !!!

Dear Anand,
Due to Covid 19 issues may be they didn't reply for your mail ,

Sure you will get the reply, also the present days are anual leave for the school, till Jul first week is the reopening.

You will get the admission at any time. Initially they will contact the exam for the children to verify and then they place the class.

The fees structure is nominal since this is run by Indian embassy.

The Annual fees for a children like 1000$ per year.

Most of the information available on the school website itself.

Regards
Balamurugan. P