Menu
Expat.com

Meeting people in Haarlem

Last activity 16 October 2020 by Mapucoqueta

fryasdf

Hi everybody.

My name is Fabian.

I recently spontaneously moved to the Netherlands (quite a story for me :-D) and now I am searching for friendly people to have a chat/food/beer every now and then. I am a mathematician working remotely for a German company.

I like to do sports in all varieties (although I have some restrictions due to injuries) mainly gym/fitness, Tabata, running, ... I am interested in the Spanish culture and language so please feel particularly addressed if you are a Spanish speaker (I could only offer German in return if that helps, not Dutch though ;-)).

I recently got very interested in mastering the skill of communication. Via this path I have been introduced to a concept called mindfulness and I am trying to do meditation practice now as often as possible in order to train that...

Please text me if you are interested in exchanging ideas, hanging out and/or just having a nice dinner every now and then :-)

Regards,

Fabian

Mapucoqueta

Hi Fabian! I hope u r settling well inHaarlem, beautiful place, I live between Valencia Spain and Heemstede; tho I m colombian!
I will go to the Hague on Saturday.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Haarlem

All of Haarlem's guide articles