Menu
Expat.com

Multiple Visit Visa - Extension After 1 Year

Last activity 07 January 2021 by farazmustafa

eds0689

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone here who is currently having dependent under visit visa and recently completed a 1-year duration of stay yet successfully extended for another 3 months?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

abubakar9

Hi dear eds,
I am also having the same issue. My 2 year multiple family visit visa was extended 3 months ago due to corona but now absher says that visa limit exceeds allowed time. Special request on Absher under my services is showing the site under maintenance.
If you get any news, please post and I will do the same.

eds0689

Good day, Brother,

I am still working on it, Absher extension is not possible tried it already yet I have got the same status.

Now I am trying other remedies, will update you on the outcome soon.

eds0689

Hi, Brother,

I just extended my dependent Visit Visa. All you just need to do are as follows; download the form for a visit visa extension from the provided link below, fill it up completely attached your photo and your dependent,  passport copy (both), entry visa copy (both), your Iqama, printed current status of your dependent visa (Absher), and ask your GR officer (company) to stamp the visit visa extension form then your good to go to the nearest passport office near you for an extension.

Note: The form is in Arabic format, you need to ask help from your Saudi colleague to fill it up on your behalf.

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p … BIS9nQSEh/

abubakar9

Thank you very much for your guidance.
I will go to Passport office today.
Will update also. Someone may get benefit.
Thanks.

mim2007

Is the appointment of passport office needed or to go directly.
If need, them how to get appointment.

eds0689

Good day,

No need for an appointment brother, just complete the requirements and go directly to the passport office for your dependent visit visa extension.

Good luck!

beebarmajeeth

Thanks for information. How about Insurance & Extension fee? to be paid online right?
my family visit visa expires on 30th October, should i go before 7 days ?
Regards,

QueenG

Hello, could anyone get the extension online?

eds0689

Good day,

Yes, your dependent health insurance should be valid and the extension can be done as usual 7days before the expiry date.

Warm Regards,

beebarmajeeth

Thanks Eds, for the information.

AnsarBK

Hi Dear,
Is that visit visa if 1 year completed can be renewed?.
Pls explain me the procedure.
Thanks and regards.

eds0689

Good day,

YES!, just refer to the previous conversation for the process and procedures.

Warm regards...

farazmustafa

All,

Apparently there's a convenient option available to submit your Visa Extension request through MESSAGE CENTER in ABSHER and a lot of people found success!

beebarmajeeth

Hi All,
I submitted my extension request online on Saturday, today I got extended successfully online.

beebarmajeeth

HI Guys, Any update about Family visit visa extension..

farazmustafa

I believe Visa Extension for Indians is currently possible since there's International flight suspension imposed by INDIAN GOVT. till end of the month. 

I have my wife extension this month, will share it with you once successful Insha Allah

Articles to help you in your expat project in Khobar

• Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia
    Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia

To become a resident in Saudi Arabia, you will need to apply for a residence permit, also known as the Iqama. The ...

• Visas in Saudi Arabia
    Visas in Saudi Arabia

Until September 2019, Saudi Arabia was officially a closed country. Tourists were allowed to visit it only ...

• Accommodation in Khobar
    Accommodation in Khobar

Khobar is the metropolitan city of the Eastern Province. It is widely recognized as the happy medium between ...

• Working in Khobar
    Working in Khobar

Al-Khobar is the dynamic metropolitan city of the Eastern Province. Along with Dammam and Dhahran, the cities form ...

• Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia
    Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia can be a challenging destination for women. As a strict Islamic country, Saudi Arabia imposes a lot ...

• Driving in Saudi Arabia
    Driving in Saudi Arabia

Driving in Saudi Arabia is the easiest and most convenient way to get around. That being said, expats in Saudi ...

• Getting married in Saudi Arabia
    Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a country that holds marriage and family as one of its core values. It is a privilege to get ...

• Accommodation in Dammam
    Accommodation in Dammam

Dammam is the capital city of the Eastern Province, which is made up of smaller cities that, together, form the ...

All of Khobar's guide articles