Question for all the Brit's in HCMC

Bisto Chip Shop Curry sauce - anyone found it in any shop in HCMC?

You can buy it online.

Have you checked the expat shops in D1?

colinoscapee wrote:

You can buy it online.

Have you checked the expat shops in D1?

You can buy it online. - you can -  where?

Type it into Google and it will show you the pages.

Have you tried Phuong Ha in D1.

https://www.facebook.com/storephuongha/

colinoscapee wrote:

Type it into Google and it will show you the pages.

google say woolworth, asda, amazon, etc all overseas shops., i'll go D1 and have a look.

Here you go -

[link under review]amp;

... but currently out of stock

Overweight Unicorn wrote:

Here you go -

<span>[link under review]</span>amp;

... but currently out of stock

LOL there is always one wise guy,,,, my original question was "anyone found it in any shop in HCMC"

I dont fancy a 22hrs 55min flight and 14 day quarantine to be stuck in UK thanks very much though for giving me something to do for 5 min looking how far the shop is.

If i went back to UK i'd just pop to my local chippy and buy some :)

Andybris2020 wrote:

LOL there is always one wise guy.

I dont fancy a 22hrs 55min flight and 14 day quarantine to be stuck in UK thanks very much though for giving me something to do for 5 min looking how far the shop is.

And there's always one village idiot...

It's an online store for expats, who ship 'home' foods all over the world.

[img][link under review]

haha i did say lol before I commented,,,

I dont want a shop overseas,,, especially with 12.99 pounds shipping fee for a 2.99 item, which is why I was specific in saying in HCMC seeing there is already Bisto gravy here.

I just havnt found the chip shop curry and thought perhaps a brit had seen and bought some.

Andybris2020 wrote:

I dont want a shop overseas,,, especially with 12.99 pounds shipping fee for a 2.99 item, which is why I was specific in saying in HCMC seeing there is already Bisto gravy here.

I just havnt found the chip shop curry and thought perhaps a brit had seen and bought some.

I'm pretty sure you can get it in India...

;)

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can get it in India...

;)

HAHA that would be ironic a powdered mass produced English curry powder in India bit like taking coal to Newcastle or trying to sell ice to eskimo's lol.

I could have asked a friend who has a VN wife to bring some back from one of his trips, BUT,,,,,,