Looking for Pepcid(famotidine)

Does anyone know of a pharma that sells this?  Plenty of antacids here but i dont want dried aluminum hydroxide in my brain.

Thanks!

Hello.

I have some experience myself.

For acid reflux I use Gaviscon, based on sodium (natrium) bicarbonate and calcium carbonate.
Works fine for me, one tablet a time, available at Ucare pharmacies throughout Cambodia, $4,75 a box of I think 20 or 25 tablets.

As a home remedy against acid reflux I use baking soda, 1 teaspoon in a glass of water, works wonders.

If stomach problems are the problem I used to take Nexium which is a same product as Pepcid, also available at Ucare pharmacies.

If you really cannot find what you need you should contact Pharmacie de la Gare in PP, they have the richest assortment of imported medicines.
http://pharmacie-delagare.com/en/

Good luck.

Joe

Thanks Joe. The antibiotic i'm on is calcium sensitive. I will look in Ucare for Gaviscon. I bought some tums type pills and saw he primary ingredient was dried aluminum hydroxide. I think i'll skip those. I'd like to remember how to write my name when i am older.

Cheers

Haha, then also avoid any vaccinations as they are full of hazardous ingredients like aluminum...

Cheers

Joe

Gaviso has calcium carbonate. Not good with my anti biotics.

I do have another question. I assume Amazon India is the Amazon to go to here. I do have a business address i can ship it to. Do you know if Cambodia is allowing international shipping recievals?

I would suggest to let Pharmacie de la Gare order it if they don't have it in stock.
They have better connections so that international deliveries are not a problem.

I wouldn't use Amazon.

Cheers.

Joe

Angkor Thom Pharma here in Siem has a good selection. Actually now that i am off blood pressure meds, tagamet or others might work. I have read not good things about he drug reflux meds but a couple wont kill me.

Thanks Joe

I would strongly advice against Tagamet, it has more side effects than you can imagine, it's a ticking time bomb.

Try to get Pepcid or Nexium, both excellent products (I used Nexium from time to time, not constantly).

Good luck.

Joe

Oh, i just threw that out there because it came to mind. I always do extensive study on what goes in my body. But thanks for the warning.☺