Menu
Expat.com

EP online Application Status

Last activity 19 May 2021 by sophia tay

avinashjha

Wanted to check if anyone can see Application Status “Pending” for new EP applications on EPOL website.

I can see only my current EP details (Issued status). new EP should have been applied last week. Cannot check with HR as she is on leave till 4th Jan.

Asking this as I can’t see option to check Status after logging in EPOL via SingPass but non-login gives option to check status under Enquirer. Has MOM stopped updating Info for pending applications to Candidates? 🤔

beppi

As we wrote in several related threads before (did you read them?), it can take a few days for a newly submitted application to be entered into MoM's system. Before that happens, you of course cannot see the application in EPOnline. Also, processing of the application will only start after data entry.
If the application is not entered after more than a week (or a bit more, due to the current public holidays), something went wrong - your employer should contact MoM to find out and correct it.
Good luck!

avinashjha

Yes Beppi, I waited a week to see “Pending” application before posting here as I didn’t want to spam the forum with repeated questions smile.png

However; seems there was some confusion. My EP was applied today afternoon. I can also see the Pending application in EPOL. Now the nail-biting wait to see “Approved” 😃

beppi

So the EP was not applied for yet? Then of course you cannot see it in MoM’s system!

Swatii

Oh but in my case already 4 weeks plus pending at employer portal but my side on EPonline still show the old expired pass which expired in 2018 and then there was a gap !!

beppi

Swatii: As I answered to you before, something is wrong with your application - most probably it was not or not correctly submitted. Your employer should contact MoM to correct this, as it will otherwise cause undue delays or even a rejection.

NamrG

My Employer applied for my pass. But I qualify for SPass and not Epass and Employer knows about this.

When I see Application status check, I see
Pass type: Employment Pass

Is there a possibility that they applied for option ‘EP only’ or they might have chosen ‘ Apply Epass or spass’ while applyinv

beppi

Yes.

venkatesanc18

Hi friends
  My spass rejected 28.1.2021.our company appeal 24.3.2021.i check eponline show last time rejected one.new status no show.what problem.

sophia tay

Hi, may i know which pass you get ?
EP OR SP

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

All of Singapore's guide articles