How is Masindi for Indians?

Hello,
   I am Aniket from India, getting a job offer in Uganda at Kiryandongo location.
Can you please suggest me which is better place for Indians Masindi or Kiryandongo?
Can I stay there with my family?
Would it be a better option to re-locate there?

Thanks in advance.

Masindi is a good place e found in Western Uganda and nice for Indians to who would wish to do business and other jobs.
For more information you can contact me via email *** or watsp me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you very much for your valuable reply.
   I will get in touch with you on whatsapp.

Masindi is really a good place for business and fit for everyone ,people are friendly as usual ugandan people are really welcoming though it's a bit far from Kampala city but no worries don't turn down the offer.

Thank you for your reply.

Masindi is a great little town with an established Indian community. It has a very interesting history.
Masindi Hotel is very famous and has Anglo-Indian owners who are upgrading it to celebrate its 100 year anniversary in 2023.
People pass through Masindi en route to Hoima, a bigger town and base for oil exploration. In another direction, you have Murchison Falls National Park, one of Uganda's most popular safari destinations.
I have visited Masindi several times.
In case you need any more information about the country, please check out my blog and Facebook page Diary of a Muzungu. Uganda for beginners – introduction for new expats. Read Diary of a Muzungu. Uganda for beginners – introduction for new expats.
Best of luck in your new life :)

Thank you for your reply.
Can you please answer my  answer  to free more questions?
1) What is there for entertainment?
2) Are houses built there good for expats?
3) Living expenses for family of two, particularly in Masindi?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you,

Aniket.

Hello,
Both places are good more especially the environment. There are also a few Indians living there but the area don't have good schools and motorists are not so good as Kampala due to ignorance and impunity by those connect to the ruling regime.
KAYANJA

Thanks a lot for your valuable reply.