Islam in sukabumi

slamon alaykom warahmatolahi wabrakatoh
I am planning to migrate to Indonesia inshaa'Allah
I was wondering about islam in sukabumi  in particular!, how is most people, schools, the general theme, small kids how are they you know these days children...
a tour around the citys general outlines would be appreciated.
thanks in advance and jazakom allah khaira

I'll give you a more detailed answer later, but emailing these people will probably help a lot.
I've visited other Al Fath schools and they've always been very helpful, so these are likely to be as well.

https://seputarsukabumi.com/pendidikan/ … rnasional/

that's regarding schools if I got it right, I looked it up and Insha'Allah its promising

What is going to restrict you is language.
Most Indonesian have very limited English skills but religious schools are generally strong in Arabic so you may well find a suitable school for younger children.
As I said, I don't know that school but I have visited others in their group and they were lovely people so they might well be able to help you with places for younger children.

my friend English is not my language its just a tool that ALLAH subhanah gave me,
Arabic is "the" Language and Indonesian language isn't a problem for me. speaking of language you mentioned previously that if  you want to become Indonesian you have to speak bahasa Indonesia.
I would like to proceed in learning this language, Any suggestions where could I start ?  I have no problem inshallah acquiring it through Arabic or English.
Ps waiting inshaa'Allah for you detailed reply.