Fake or Genuine Job Offer

Did you apply for the job? Call the official number listed on their website and ask would be the best option.

-@Netnz

Call the number on what is likely a scam site.

Great advice.

Any jobs offered by Albany Mega Centre are scams.

Hello everyone,

Please note that posts 120 - 123 has been added to this present thread of the New Zealand forum.

Regards

Bhavna

@Fred I stated to call the OFFICIAL number on their website (the inference being to call the specific shop that sent email if legitimate). Please pay attention. Albany Mall have a management Centre with a live number under Westfield Albany. If it's Albany Mega then it's the Argosy group. I live one suburb over from it.

@Fred I stated to call the OFFICIAL number on their website (the inference being to call the specific shop that sent email if legitimate). Please pay attention. Albany Mall have a management Centre with a live number under Westfield Albany. If it's Albany Mega then it's the Argosy group. I live one suburb over from it.

-@Netnz

Then you find out the scammers cloned the site but with their own contact details.

If you follow the scammer's link, you're on the cloned site.

That means you're calling the scammers to ask If they're scammers.

They aren't likely to be honest.

(the inference being to call the specific shop that sent email if legitimate).

-@Netnz

You think there's a chance it's legit?

Ah, bless.

They ask for cash - Of course it's a scam.

@Fred sure buddy, sure.

Did you apply for the job? Call the official number listed on their website and ask would be the best option.

-@Netnz

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS SUGGESTION

The site the scammers give is a fake site, thus fake numbers.

The site has been taken down at the moment so at least a few victims will be saved

At the end of the day:

Jobs offered by random emails are all fakes

Jobs that ask for money for visas or whatever are all fakes

Can please anyone do research of this company

Can please anyone do research of this company

-@Vikas74

Google is your friend. Contact him for information.

Dear all I recive job ofer letter from newzeeland,

Dear all I recive job ofer letter from newzeeland,

-@kkhan9228

How can we help you ?

Please offer some more information.

what is newzeeland work vissa requirements immigration lower talk me world trip insurance and MIQ.I m not understand.

what is newzeeland work vissa requirements immigration lower talk me world trip insurance and MIQ.I m not understand.        -@kkhan9228

Your employer pays for the visa

Extra insurance is up to you

MIQ, as I understand it, is no longer in use

Sounds like a newer version of an old scam

If this is from a random email, it's a scam

employers talk me all paying vissa processing charge,but he talk me you come newzeeland I pay all    charge you.This mail coming

Right from January 2024 system of work permit visa processing  has changed by New Zealand government, before we grant invitation for visa stamping you need to apply for MIQ

If you're a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident and meet the criteria for being liable to pay for managed isolation, find out how much you'll have to pay for your 7-day stay.

You need to be on isolation for seven days, each day will cost $400 per day in which total seven day will cost total sum 2,800.00 NZD

employers talk me all paying vissa processing charge,but he talk me you come newzeeland I pay all    charge you.This mail coming

-@kkhan9228

It's a job scam. Block them

He send me vissa confirmation peper,but he talk vissa not approvel without MIQ certificet,

Still a scam - An obvious one

He send me vissa confirmation peper,but he talk vissa not approvel without MIQ certificet,

-@kkhan9228

Fred is correct.

Whatever paperwork sent to you is part of the scam.