Menu
Expat.com

How to Company transfer? please guide

Last activity 05 May 2021 by Marven Araneta

Zubair Mehmood

Hi There,

My Iqama and contract is going to finish on January, 2022 but i have found a better opportunity in another company. would anyone guide me on this that how i will change the company or what could be the cost i have to pay on breach of contract.

Appreciate the guidelines in advance.

Zubair Mehmood

or would i be able to comeback if the new company provide the visa?

mailmeksyed
Zubair Mehmood wrote:

Hi There,

My Iqama and contract is going to finish on January, 2022 but i have found a better opportunity in another company. would anyone guide me on this that how i will change the company or what could be the cost i have to pay on breach of contract.

Resignation with one month notice period, you may end up in paying iqama fees for the rest of the iqama period and you may get lower end of service benefits if resigned.

mailmeksyed
Zubair Mehmood wrote:

or would i be able to comeback if the new company provide the visa?

Yes possible, but think of the covid regulations and travel ban.

Arsal7
Zubair Mehmood wrote:

Hi There,

Not much just 4 to 6 thousand SAR.
And i little cut in the benefits.

Asikparadise Retrun

Plz I need advise from someone
I finished my 2 years contract and I have a new job. My new employer upload my new contract via qiwa but my current employer still not accept . Current employer said go by exit not give transfer . What shall I do now?

Zubair Mehmood

So it means it is possible for me to take the transfer by doing the above mentioned procedure. @mailmeksyed

mailmeksyed
Zubair Mehmood wrote:

So it means it is possible for me to take the transfer by doing the above mentioned procedure. @mailmeksyed

Yes, but it depends on release from your employer.

Will he release you to another company?

If you came in ksa on your employer sponsored Visa, he will not accept to release you but check with your PRO.

Marven Araneta

My current employer issue me release papars. But my new employer cant process my transfer in qiwa. What other options i have for me to transfer?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles