New in Indonesia

Hi I am moving to Indonesia in June and I would like to know if you can recommend a beauty parlor for african american hair and also a catholic church in central Jakarta that has services english or spanish?  Also if you recommend any good sports where empata hang out at.

/

your purpose in coming to Indonesia for work or recreation?

Thank you it would be much appreciated
I wish you a good weekend.

Hopefull it would be for both.

Thanks Fred works sending me there . Ill be there for a couple of years and I would like to find a church, beauty parlor learn the language and a a good área where to hang Out at. If you have any ideas. I am moste grateful for all the help i can get.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
EBradley wrote:

Hi I am moving to Indonesia in June and I would like to know if you can recommend a beauty parlor for african american hair and also a catholic church in central Jakarta that has services english or spanish?  Also if you recommend any good sports where empata hang out at.

Hi Bradley,
Saint Theresia Catholic Church has the most comprehensive service in Central Jakarta. It has English Mass, consultancy service, and regular courses. One of the priest accepts confession before weekday mass. They also have a food court.
Im sorry, I cant help with the other questions.