Police Clearance Certificate

Hi!

can anyone answer my question..

I already took a police clearance last year. Now my visa from 2020 to 2021 february which is already expired i did not get the visa stamp because of the pandemic. What should i do beacuse I need to make a new police clearance certificate. I appreaciate the help. thank you in advance.

jho

You can apply for a police clearance certificate even with expired visa if you haven't overstayed.  Otherwise renew visa and then apply.

Yes! I already have the new visa and i have already the stamp for new visa. What i'm concern about is that i don't have my previous visa stamp would it be a problem? Co'z one of the requirement that need to submit is the visa stamps, but all my previous stay here i have visa stamp only my visa from feb 2020 to feb 202.
If they ask me why i don't have the visa stamp. Would it be matter?

Doesn't matter. They need only the first and last.

Oh.. so wouldn't matter, co'z the last time i took police clearance they ask all the visa stamp. I read in your post that this february 2021 you took your police clearance. Did you present only your first and last visa stamp? Thank you

I have gotten it 5 or 6 times.  Everytime I took all visa stamps and everytime, they gave me back all the papers of those, keeping only the first and last

Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated :)