Looking for some advice for teaching Chinese online

Hi guys, I am phoebus pan ,a bilingual. I have been studied and worked in Singapore 9 years. I have worked for 5 years as a part-time mandarin teacher and English translator in Singapore Huajie Language school. Recently I just back to Chengdu China, and I am now looking for some online mandarin teaching. But I find it is difficult to find a proper language school or  students who might interested in learning Chinese mandarin. Do you guys have any idea on  where to find the suitable school websites or groups on mandarin teaching ? Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi Phoebus,
You can check out iTalki, a platform for language lessons across many languages. It has a pretty straightforward application process — to be a professional teacher of Mandarin you would submit supporting documents like your language teaching certificate and references from your past employer(s). Then you record and submit an introduction video for your profile.

iTalki teachers and tutors are self-employed on the platform: you set your available hours and your pay rate, and you decide how to teach your students. iTalki manages time zone conversions, makes your profile available to students, and collects payment for you.

Hi ,Irene
Thanks a lot  for your advice ! I will go and have a look the platform :)

Online teaching is contrived garbage. Teach face to face. There were will be foreign professionals in Chengdu looking to learn Mandarin.