Menu
Expat.com

Spass Withdrawn

Last activity 23 May 2021 by Alyxxai

Alyxxai

Hello!

My employer had applied my Spass application last May 20,2021, but at the same day, they withdrawn it for some reason ( I think they needed my STVP bc my pass got cancelled last month). The HR said she re applied again but when I check online, it shows “Withdrawn” until today.

I called MOM service hotline but the person said they cannot check wether my employer re apply my application or not. I tried the auto response hotline at MOM too, and it said my application is under checking.

My boyfriend, which is an agent, tried to apply me SPASS thru is agency and he cannot make thru it, he said that means there’s an existing application alrdy. But I cannot help but to worry sad.png Anyone can relate and help to this kind of situation?

Thanks in advance!

beppi

Your employer said the submitted your application again, right?
Do you have reason to doubt what they say? If so, perhaps it is not the right company for you to work in.

Alyxxai

I’m just worried about it that’s why I’m asking in here. Bc it doesn’t reflect online, just want to know if it’s possible that online status is not exactly what it is shown.

Shekhz

It can take a few days for the portal to reflect the current status (especially when you withdraw and re-submit). Given the restrictions and limited bandwidth, do factor in a slight delay. There isn’t a mechanism that automatically triggers an update when an application is submitted.

Given the info you provided, it looks like the app was indeed submitted again.

Alyxxai

Hi Mr! Thank you so much for this information. I’m not assured and will just patiently wait for the result 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Thank you so much!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Banking in Singapore
    Banking in Singapore

Singapore offers a wide range of personal banking services and has a complete offering of international banking ...

All of Singapore's guide articles