EP approval time during December 2023- Jan 2024

Hi all

My EP is applied on December 13 ,even today also it's status is showing as pending .it's been more than 3 weeks .any one in forum applied EP in this period and what's the current status of it

@laxmiprasadboppana 3 Week's is a stated term. In most common case's it takes 5-6 Week's, so be patient until then. However there are a few instances only, you receive your visa within 3 week's.

@laxmiprasadboppana mine is applied on 22nd December still in pending state too... may be these days it will take time as @sounakschatterjee said 5-6 weeks

@laxmiprasadboppana is it approved for you now?

@dsra1raju    Not approved ,still in pending status .

@laxmiprasadboppana... i think MoM introduced COMPASS framework... to calculate it may be they are taking time check this link bro https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi … ing-salary ...mine also not approved yet?...hope you will get it soon

@dsra1raju

But now a days all the agencies/ employers are checking compass before submitting the EP request itself .So my agency also verified this before submitting EP request .

May I know on which date your EP application submitted ?

Applied  20 Dec, received update stating require additional time for processing. Anyone in the same boat?

For context I also just graduated from local uni, and applied without submitting degree cert (official degree cert only available in a month).

Curious how many points you have for the pre-assessment check? for me it was 40

@laxmiprasadboppana my EP is submitted on 22nd December 2023..no update yet in MoM site its still in pending state...between I am staying in SG almost 5 years its my 7th time EP applying meaning its gonna my 7th company if it approves

@aleex11 for me its >60  i have almost 12+ years of IT experience so

@aleex11

For me also 40

@dsra1raju

With what job title you applied ? Is there any chnage in the job type ?

Also ,are you from computers background or any other branch ?

What I saw in other forums is if there is any chnage in job and if we are from non computers background it's taking more time.

@laxmiprasadboppana what is your background? for me, fresh grad, computer related course, going for computer related job

@laxmiprasadboppana i am from computer background only bro … job is same as before only so for me its similar role

@aleex11

I am from electronics background ,currently working as Linux administrator .

@laxmiprasadboppana mine not approved yet too i think need to check with the new employer is MoM asked to submit any additional docs or not.

Hi,

@dsra1raju, @laxmiprasadboppana,@aleex11

May I know if your EP application status got changed and what was the associated timeline ?

Thanks.

@anusham807

My application got rejected after 5 weeks and then later company submitted S pass and that got approved .

@laxmiprasadboppana hi, would you mind sharing how long did it take for the S Pass to be approved after the EP rejection? Thank you!

@stardusttattoos

4 days

@laxmiprasadboppana Hi,

I applied for my Employment Pass (EP) in the third week of May, and it's now been almost five weeks with the status still showing as pending. Before applying, my background verification was completed.

I am also from EEE background and have computer experience and applied for the same job type. What was the reason for your rejection?

I'd appreciate any insights or experiences you can share.

Thank you!