Interested in a live-in maid in Jakarta.

It's really so hard to find a live-in maid here in Jakarta. Most agencies are scam.

You should be carefull, on the off chance that you get to outside from your confided face to face..

I have some system in the event that you need looking believed maid...You must enggage your nearby individual your neighbors or your security neighborhood first and afterward ask their confided face to face.

Hi Mrs/mss
my name fera,
I'm interesting for the live in Helper/nanny

I have experience work in Singapore
And in jakarta with Expat,,
Please if you accept Can Message me Via Wa ****

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hallo mrs and mr, still need maid?

Are still looking for live in maid?? I am looking for that job sir, i have been working with american family in jakarta as live in maid for almost two years, if you interested of me, please text me through my whatsapp number.  ***. My name is Magpiroh. ( piroh ). Thankyou. I am waiting for your further imformation.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi boss ..
Can I apply for that opportunity?
Please contact me on WhatsApp ***

I can cook Chinese, western, indonesian, and a bit of Indian food. Can cleaning well and rally can give guarantee for cleaning 😜. I had experience 4 years.  And never involved with crime case. Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Hi Blonde MeiMei,

Sorry I'm not looking for housemaid. Do you know about  crypto currency

I know boss.. but I am not interesting with that risk. I ever got big loss. I never want do same mistake. So better I am playing save apply job as a employees. 😅

Sore Mbak, saya Matt dari Malaysia. I Will be Moving to Jakarta Selatan in Feb 2022. I need honest, clean and responsible  maid to do apartment cleaning, wash/ iron clothes, cook healthy food

Pls email me your WhatsApp to [link moderated]

Terima kasih

Thankyou mom/Sir for your imformation. But currently i am still working in Qatar middle east, and i will be back on june 2022. So if you dont mind, i have close friend in jakarta and she is also very responsible to her daily duties in her job. This is my mobile whatsapp ****. Thankyou and i hope to hear your purdon imformation. Magpiroh.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

@Henry Combs 

Hai .are you Still lookingfor maid thx

@Henry Combs 

Hai .are you Still lookingfor maid thx

- @idah4540
 You have the US listed as your home country. Is that correct?

@Ella77 hi am looking for maid plz WhatsApp me this is my number 009***

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety please use the private message system to exchange your phone number
hallo mr/Mrs..this is the correct number?
guys, please post your maid job offers and search in the jobs in Jakarta section and not on the forum

thanks

-thread closed-
Closed