Single Permit Processing time in 2021

Thanks for sharing the update. Is it fresh application or extension ?

vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

My timeline, for Flanders
WP applied: not sure
Email from social security  - 4-Nov 2021
Work Permit Approval - 21-Dec 2021
Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

congratulations Vicky

hit123mistry wrote:
vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

It was an new application …

vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

I'm on the same timeline as his(46)but I'm still waiting、Does anyone know why this is?

ly666 wrote:
vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

I'm on the same timeline as his(46)but I'm still waiting、Does anyone know why this is?

Well, actually I got my WP on 17th Dec (Brussels) yet I have not received my SP yet :( it seems the applications are not processed chronologically :(

nihancevirgen wrote:
ly666 wrote:
vickykaushal wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - 21 Jan 2022

Well, actually I got my WP on 17th Dec (Brussels) yet I have not received my SP yet :( it seems the applications are not processed chronologically :(

Yes, it seems like the immigration office are not processing in a chronological order.

My timeline:

Region: Brussels
Application: 29 October
WP: 15 December
SP: waiting

bc2910 wrote:
nihancevirgen wrote:
ly666 wrote:

Yes, it seems like the immigration office are not processing in a chronological order.

My timeline:

Brussels usually is faster than flander…check with your agency…

vickykaushal wrote:
bc2910 wrote:
nihancevirgen wrote:

My timeline:

there is no agency in my case. my employer is dealing the process. I assume things go faster when there is a contracted agency working on behalf of the employer.. I dunno, just my assumption..

nihancevirgen wrote:
vickykaushal wrote:
bc2910 wrote:

My timeline:

there is no agency in my case. my employer is dealing the process. I assume things go faster when there is a contracted agency working on behalf of the employer.. I dunno, just my assumption..

In my case there is no agency as well. My employer tried to reach out to the immigration office but so far without success.

IDK, but of course, having an agency helping with the process, is good, but there's no way of "accelerating" the process like I saw members on this forum that have received the WP and SP before me, and they had applied after me.

nihancevirgen wrote:
vickykaushal wrote:
bc2910 wrote:

My timeline:

My company is workıng wıth an agency. And i am also Turkish. It did not change anything. It has been 2 months that I've come to Belgium. I had the similiar experience with yours. I thınk in your case, you will get the single permit before the end of January. When the case ıs burocracy ın Belgium (before or after arrival), there is nothing to do than waiting.

I'm sure no one here is waiting longer than my friend, sharing my time track, region Flanders: 21 Sep 2021 (privacy email) 15 Dec 2021 Request to add new files, wp  : Approved on December 21, 2021, sp: Waiting for 4 months, still no result...!

It's me :) application to unlimited single wp on 27 October and still no result. Unlimited should be even quicker because I already work and live in Belgium. Last year it took 3 weeks for my friends to be approved. Region Flanders.

Bel_expat wrote:

It's me :) application to unlimited single wp on 27 October and still no result. Unlimited should be even quicker because I already work and live in Belgium. Last year it took 3 weeks for my friends to be approved. Region Flanders.

I think it's all depends on the region or city hall.

Hello,

WP applied: 4-Nov-2021
Email from social security  - 5-Nov 2021
Work Permit Approval - 25-Jan- 2022
Annex 46 - waiting

Still waiting for Annex 46 now

manju618 wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - waiting

Any idea how long the annex 46 takes these days?

haiderlfc96 wrote:
manju618 wrote:

Hello,

Annex 46 - waiting

Any idea how long the annex 46 takes these days?

From 4 to 6 weeks for Annex 46

:好难过: how long have to wait

Brussels Capital Region:
Application filed - 10th Jan
WP approval: 21st Jan
Annexe 46: In process

Hi.. My employer have applied for SP on 9 Nov'21, Flanders region. When asked for the status they says it is 'waiting admissibility document'. Does any one know what is this status ?

Anyone who received single permit this week?

Hi Manju , may I know what do you mean social security email

Ranradhi wrote:

Hi Manju , may I know what do you mean social security email

You would receive mail once the application  is submitted

Anyone who received their work permit today or in the last 2 days?

Has anyone who applied in the Flanders region received their residence permit (Annex 46)?

Hi all!
My timeline:
Applied: September 29th
Wp: 15 dec
Annex 46- Sp: 2nd feb 2022
Good luck everyone!!!

Hello Expats!

My status:

Email from social security  - 11-Jan-2022
Work Permit Approval - 21-Jan-2022
Annex 46 - Still waiting

Waiting almost 2 weeks now for Annex 46 (RP Approval)

Hey,

my SP application and approval time line is same as you. Keep me posted when you receive an approval for annexe 46. I will do the same.

subhrochit wrote:

Hello Expats!

My status:

Annex 46 - Still waiting

Hey,

my SP application and approval time line is same as you. Keep me posted when you receive an approval for annexe 46. I will do the same.

subhrochit wrote:

Hello Expats!

My status:

Annex 46 - Still waiting

Hello, Your Application Submission Date was also 11 Jan 2022 ?

MMGJ wrote:

Hi all!
My timeline:
Applied: September 29th
Wp: 15 dec
Annex 46- Sp: 2nd feb 2022
Good luck everyone!!!

Congrats .......  which is your region - Brussels or Flanders ?

Hello everyone! Received work permit on Jan 18, called yesterday to Immigration office and they told me it's pretty busy period, I have to wait for Annex 46 for 2 months 😢😢 Region - Brussels. The problem is my medical certificate, at the beginning of March it's getting older than 6 months, I am desperate.

submission was 4th Jan

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
subhrochit wrote:

Hello Expats!

My status:

Annex 46 - Still waiting

Hello, Your Application Submission Date was also 11 Jan 2022 ?

Submission and payment was on  4th Jan

Zorryjam2017 wrote:

Hello everyone! Received work permit on Jan 18, called yesterday to Immigration office and they told me it's pretty busy period, I have to wait for Annex 46 for 2 months 😢😢 Region - Brussels. The problem is my medical certificate, at the beginning of March it's getting older than 6 months, I am desperate.

This is really shocking! Usually RP approval takes faster than WP approval, if i am not mistaken

Zorryjam2017 wrote:

documents should be valid at the time of application. Doesn't matter if it expires during the process.

My conduct certificate expired on 11th Jan and my application was filed on 10th Jan ;) and my medical certificate expired on 27th Jan. My WP was approved on 21st. So, no worries. You can expect your annexe 46 b/w before end of Feb.

subhrochit wrote:
Zorryjam2017 wrote:

This is really shocking! Usually RP approval takes faster than WP approval, if i am not mistaken

annexe 46 is taking 4-5 weeks. WP process in faster in Brussels Capital Region

Thanks for the reply, happy to hear indeed!:) let's keep each other posted. The problem also is about this one stop-shop counter. Brussels economy accepted my documents via email in terms of exceptional case related to the access, but now I cannot see if there are any additional requests with documents (it was when file was in treatment of Brussels economy). Hopefully Immigration office will not place any requests

Hi, is there anyone here, already living in Belgium and processing unlimited single permit? I got my WP letter last week and waiting for Immigration Office now. In the meantime I got Annex 49 from Commune, but I'm not sure whether this is valid. Employer suggests to wait for the immigration office but I don't have time to wait for months again. Region Flanders.

Closed