Menu
Expat.com

Single Permit Processing time in 2021

Last activity 08 September 2022 by Bhavna

hg340112

Still nothing i apply 26th agust but still nothing from flander

Cakir2020

Only last week  I getting email from social security ,3 months after submitting the documents.soo late

hg340112

What email you got from them.

Cakir2020

Hereby, we want to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of a single permit demand.
no-reply@socialsecurity.be

hg340112

When did you apply single permit

Cakir2020

1-5 july .last two times l apply documents has nothing. 3. Times only recievet mail

And_Mx

I applied August 31th and still waiting for the single permit after 8 weeks.
The last year I´ve made the same process but due Covid 19 I could not travel to Belgium and I must do the process again.
The last time the single permit: 3 weeks   Flanders Region
The last time residence permit: 2 weeks

I am telling you this so that you can value difference times in the process.

ibraham2121

hey, first question. Are you Turkish ? Secondly my company also applied yesterday for single permit for flander region. I have received an email immediately from social security.

gavish121

Any one has any updates on the Flanders region single permit application?

elocero4545
gavish121 wrote:

Any one has any updates on the Flanders region single permit application?

not yet, i got my working permit in 8th of october, still waiting. Did you get any news? thanks,

Ehsan65

Hello my friends, I am here with a good news  big_smile.png
I finally got my single permit.

here is my status :
getting email from social security : 6 Aug 2021
work permit : 7 Oct (after 2 months)
residence permit: 29 Oct
region : Flanders

hg340112

I applied 26th August but still no update for work permit

Adeyola

Be patient, it will come

bc2910

Hello, is there anyone who can give us any update in the Brussels region? What is the expected timeline?

Tanvirul Hoque

I called work permit office Flanders , they said until 9 Sep is done.

And_Mx

The said to you until 9th September is done, I applied 31th august but I have no received any email.  sad.png
How can I ask, do you have any idea?
Thanks

Tanvirul Hoque

Hi,you can email  them

And_Mx

The question is, Where?

Cakir2020

Hi .email from social security means documents are complete?After this stage, do they request to renew or add documents? Thanks

hpsmarwaha

What’s the contact number and do they speak English ?

bc2910

Hello there, I have a quick question:
What does it mean getting an email from socialsecurity.be?
Does it mean application received and accepted or does it mean documents are completed and correct?

gavish121

When was your application filed?

bc2910

The application is filed on 29th of October and I got the email from social security on the same day.

gavish121

I think it's just an acknowledgement that your application is been received

bc2910

Thanks. Will I receive another email to understand that documents are completed and correct? Do you have any idea?

manju618

Today they submitted my application , on the same today i received an email from
"no-reply@socialsecurity.be".

Means is this acknowledgement that documents received or submitted?

AlexFromBelgium

well, without the content of the email, it's kinda difficult to identify what they say lol.png

Google translate can do some miracle  cool.png

But basically, I'd bet that you can expect it as a confirmation email that they've received your application~

z666666
hg340112 wrote:

I applied 26th August but still no update for work permit

Hey, you got it now right?

Sharma123

He should have got it. I spoke to the department yesterday and they said they are on 31st August.

And_Mx

That means that those who applied on August 31 will be receiving it next week, right?

z666666

Yes! U will.

hpsmarwaha

Good

hpsmarwaha
Sharma123 wrote:

He should have got it. I spoke to the department yesterday and they said they are on 31st August.

How did you speak to them and where ….. please share the contact details

z666666
hpsmarwaha wrote:
Sharma123 wrote:

How did you speak to them and where ….. please share the contact details

This  information that he shared is is sufficient for this thread, for the week to come.. If you have any other queries, best to contact the employer.

Guest3265987

Someone says that until 9th September was done and someone says 31st August.
I think the processing time differs from staff to staff.

Btw I applied on 1st September from Japan.
Hope I could recive some replies this week.

Sharma123

What they mean is till 9th September they can see in the system and the files are processed till 31st Aug

hg340112

You should receive work permit

hg340112

Did you receive single permit

hpsmarwaha
Sharma123 wrote:

What they mean is till 9th September they can see in the system and the files are processed till 31st Aug

Mine was applied on 9sep and got acknowledgement email from social security on 10 Sep . Hopefully i will receive some news this week .

z666666
hg340112 wrote:

Did you receive single permit

Well, did you?

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belgium

• Work permit in Belgium
    Work permit in Belgium

When moving to Belgium, you'll probably need to work to maintain a decent lifestyle. Suppose you're lucky ...

• The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium
    The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium

Energetic and carefree, Belgium is undeniably a country that welcomes foreigners warmly. But above all, Belgium is ...

• Visas for Belgium
    Visas for Belgium

You'll likely need a visa, even for a brief visit when entering Belgium. If you want to make this country your ...

• Doing an internship in Belgium
    Doing an internship in Belgium

Students usually have to do an internship to validate their academic training. What's the process of doing an ...

• A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods
    A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods

A very safe and laid-back city to live and work in, Brussels has many different sides for expats and tourists to ...

• Buying a car in Belgium
    Buying a car in Belgium

Some formalities apply when buying a vehicle in Belgium, both before and after the sale. Here's what to expect.

• Buying property in Brussels
    Buying property in Brussels

Compared with other European capitals, buying property in Brussels is very affordable. Consequently, it's ...

• Buying a property in Belgium
    Buying a property in Belgium

The real estate in Belgium has the reputation of being relatively cheaper than its neighbors. We'll give you ...

All of Belgium's guide articles