Menu
Expat.com

Getting TV channels from the UK and the US?

Last activity 25 June 2021 by jamesduraiswamy

Gary Toland

Hello guys, new here 👋 Just recently moved to Boston from the UK. The American cable is terrible lol! Anyways I have come across these guys on Instagram and I am just wondering if anyone has ever used them before? Their name was the reason I signed up here as I'm thinking someone may have some experience with their setup. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ex-Pat TV

SimCityAT

Do you think the UK channels are any better? I would get a VPN and watch TV that way, and can also watch Netflix etc....

Gary Toland

I just can't stand all these ad breaks haha also missing the sports coverage back home especially now the euros is on. I have netflix,disney and hulu however it's more for live tv I'm interested in.

jamesduraiswamy

Hello

If you are home sick, you may try a contraption which gives you all overseas channels in several languages. 
You may see all your Rugby, Cricket, any thing of that sort by purchasing a unit which are sold in the market place. Alternatively , with slight programming one can watch all the overseas channels via Android.
Please check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l1tE-Ahoek

jamesduraiswamy

Another option for International Channels 
youtube.com/watch?v=PEQBgjpxbHs

best

Gary Toland

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the suggestion. I went with a trial from the original post and so far so good.

jamesduraiswamy

Great

Articles to help you in your expat project in the USA

• Using phones in the USA
    Using phones in the USA

Staying connected with loved ones while in the United States  – not to mention all the other reasons ...

• Connecting to the internet in the US
    Connecting to the internet in the US

Keeping in touch with loved ones is important no matter where you're living – and a good WiFi connection ...

• Dating in the USA
    Dating in the USA

Dating anywhere in the world can be nerve-wracking, but dating in a foreign country can be especially ...

• The American lifestyle
    The American lifestyle

The United States is a vast country that is made up of a diverse group of people. Life, landscape, and culture can ...

• Marriage in the United States
    Marriage in the United States

Marriage is a contract that commits two people emotionally, legally, and materially. In the US, both same-sex and ...

• The work culture in New York
    The work culture in New York

The work culture in New York can significantly vary according to the type of structure, the size of the company, ...

• Leisure activities in New York City
    Leisure activities in New York City

Regardless of the season or the weather, New York is a city that remains both vibrant and lively all year round. ...

• Having a baby in the USA
    Having a baby in the USA

If you want to have a baby while in the United States, you'll be pleased to know that not being a citizen or a ...

All of the USA's guide articles