Transfer of Sponsorship through Qiwa

@Md Jabed Hossain before expiry of contract( qiwa contract) , you submit " DO NOT WISH TO RENEW CONTRACT"  in qiwa.  and get new employer qiwa request get accepted, after 90 days even present employer not accept also will be transfer to new employer.

If you have car in your name  present employer cant give final exit.

better not to fight with present employer, as friendly get the transfer.

also if this not work, get a new visa from open market and come back

@Arsal7 but if they do final exit then can i go labour court for this..?? Because this is my own visa when i enter in Saudi arabia..

Are you sure i can't do anything??

@Sid Sid43 can u suggest me if they give me final exit then what is the next procedure?? Can i go labour court after finishing my contract or before??

@Arsal7 but if they do final exit then can i go labour court for this..?? Because this is my own visa when i enter in Saudi arabia..
Are you sure i can't do anything??
-@Md Jabed Hossain
You can go but there is no guarantee for a good outcome. Listen as long as a company name is written on your iqama that company has the ultimate authority on your visa. You can't go on vacation without their approval and how can you get the transfer without it?

Think about it. Don't do anything stupid.

Hi i came to KSA on company visa and two years has been completed now i got a good job offer , can anybody tell me is it possible that can i have this visa transferred to a new company in my circumstances?

@Faruk Khan7 All answers are upto your current employer. If they had served you with what is stated in the contract. Then no choice for you but to ask permission from them.

Ask your current employer permission to transfer.  You cannot ninja move your transfer as it will trigger approval from them upon filing in Qiwa.