Menu
Expat.com

ourence english speaking solicitors

Last activity 21 June 2021 by johnston211

johnston211

Hi Guys

would anyone know of a English speaking solicitor or gestor in ourence???

or even a nice person to translate for us??

cheers

Mel

tymrtn

Must they be local? Have you tried the online gestor services on https://www.spainexpat.com/gestoria ?

roby65

Hi,
I'm a professional translator from English to Spanish and viceversa. If you need help in translating reply to my message. My rate is very cheap. Kind regards, Roberto

johnston211

Hello

Are you in or close to Ourense?

Mel

roby65

Hi, I live in Canary Islands, but I do all my translations via Internet. If you have documents to translate, you may send them to me and I will give you a free estimate without any obligation.
Kind regards, Roberto

johnston211

Thank you but i really need someone closer to home.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Spain

• Visas for Spain
    Visas for Spain

Spain is one of the most visited countries in the world, and people travel to vacation and live there for various ...

• Work visas and permits for Spain
    Work visas and permits for Spain

From its culture and cuisines, history and climate, Spain is a dream destination for expats. If you plan ...

• Working in Tenerife
    Working in Tenerife

Are you looking for a job in Tenerife? While there are certainly opportunities, especially for fluent Spanish ...

• Internet in Spain
    Internet in Spain

Whether for work or play or keeping in touch with friends and relatives abroad, getting online will most likely be ...

• Working in the Canary Islands
    Working in the Canary Islands

The Canary Islands is Spain's southernmost autonomous community, an archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, more ...

• Popular neighbourhoods in Seville
    Popular neighbourhoods in Seville

Once you have decided to make the beautiful city of Seville your home, the next order of business is finding a ...

• Accommodation in Madrid
    Accommodation in Madrid

Madrid, the bustling capital of Spain, is a popular destination for thousands of expatriates each year. With its ...

• Working in Valencia
    Working in Valencia

Valencia is the capital of the autonomous community of Valencia, an attractive port city with beautiful beaches, a ...

All of Spain's guide articles