Bank account block Al Rajhi

@gn464773

Hey alamhossain555,

I invite you to repost  your message please.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Equipe Expat.com

@mrimranbest1888 what is the solution to unblock the alrajhi bank account.. i having the same issue since a week i already visited the tahweel alrajhi but problem not solved yet..

@ikram1979 breather you go Hadoffic

Bank personnel solved my problem just by filling some application and took my signature on it. After 2 days it has been found unblocked . Thank you.
-@ikram1979

My seaim poblam, I go Hadoffic please taking, you go Hadoffic please kalam

It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help. Thank you.
-@ikram1979

Same2you bro

Please help me

@ikram1979

Please help me. Please unblock my account

@mdayub2368 please help me unblock my account

Terrible service from A R. You have to go to the bank and fill out forms so they have your signature. it can also take a while and in some cases they forget to process the paperwork. Recommend keep checking with the call centre. I had to see the branch dozens of times and I still have problems that have to be resolved by visiting the branch where some consultants are none the wiser.

I trying to multiple wrong password mobile device My mobile device is now blocked how to solve this problem

How to unblock my account they alway showing bad credintial whrn i log in

It seems my Al Rajhi bank account blocked yesterday. I am sure no wrong password attempt. I have money in my account but I cannot withdraw. What might be the reason and how to resolve it ? Please help. Thank you. 

Sabin sinchuri

Sabin sinchuri
-@al6314771

Dear there is some reasons, pls check following detail in case;

• Your Iqama expired
  • Your ATM card expired
  • Using Capital words , might be your password in lowercase
  • Call helpline and ask further detail

@alamhossain555 hello

Hello Bakulaw17,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Anything you would like to ask alamhossain555?

Feel free to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@mohammadazansari sir I am in Pakistan and yesterday suddenly due to multiple invalid passwords my account is blocked and I have six months vacation just started 3 days ago so can you please let me know how solve this issue please

@ikram1979

My alrahji online account bolcked

Pin number Rong select me

My account blocked

I open alrajhi bank account in online. But some how i cannot get my atm also ther is no otp in my mobile

My Al Rajhi account is blocked temporarily for security purposes. I have no bank card. How can I reactive my Al Rajhi online banking account. Please tell me.

@Ahmad Helal KSA

You can open it online or visit the nearest Al Raji branch.

@Ahmad Helal KSA you have to  visit branch with valid iqama and passport copy ,

-@ikram1979

Un block account

@Arsal7 salam

@ahamed5362 hi

@Aqeelajk1992 it's very simple , without wasting your time , you may visit any nearest branch and reopen it l.

@Iu Khan or customer care of alrajhi 011 460 3333

@kaiserkirmani how much days your account has open

My friends account blocked without any reason,went bank personal submit all documents but no use at all,who can we solve it

My account is suspended profile. Please help me

@Mohammad Ashique Have you called customer care ?

Regards

Bhavna

My account is blocked by alrajhi FD code and fraud case I don't know why For last 2 months I visited the bank branches 3 times and submitted all required documents the case is in process all 3 times after few days they rejected my case and ask me to visit branch again

Bank said we already submitted all required documents and send the same again and again in process not unblocked what shall I do

salam alikum

dua and make ya zuljalali wal ikram 2000 times daily or as many as u can

also try to visit bank head office

Sir block my account please unblock my account please hallp me

@alamhossain555

My account is blocked by alrajhi FD code and fraud case I don't know why For last 2 months I visited the bank branches 3 times and submitted all required documents the case is in process all 3 times after few days they rejected my case and ask me to visit branch again

Bank said we already submitted all required documents and send the same again and again in process not unblocked what shall I do

@aliraza786ali

Did they reactivate your frozen account?

@adnanbutt107

Did they reactiavate your account? I have the exact problem. I submitted all the necessary documents at the bank and still nothing. I call their helpline, they refer me to go to visit bank and when i go to bank they refer back to their helpline as they cannot do anything from the bank side (ADMIN BLOCKED NOT BRANCH).

I have been going back and fourth to bank for last one month and still no luck.....

@linumolphilippadj

Any luck?  Did they reactivate?

@linumolphilippadj

Did they unblock your friend's account by now?