Menu
Expat.com

Breakfast places in Khobar?

Last activity 18 July 2011 by borntobemild

hs789

Hey all,

Does anyone have any ideas for a good breakfast place here, that opens early? My family and I are going to Riyadh next weekend, and we'll leave around 5-6ish in the morning, so I thought we'd get an early breakfast. Any suggestions for places that are open around that time? Not looking for those high-class, fancy places. Just some nice place which possibly has eggs,sausages, hash browns, and waffles! I've never been able to find a good breakfast place here!

Has anyone tried Sandella's breakfast?

borntobemild
hs789 wrote:

Hey all,

Does anyone have any ideas for a good breakfast place here, that opens early? My family and I are going to Riyadh next weekend, and we'll leave around 5-6ish in the morning, so I thought we'd get an early breakfast. Any suggestions for places that are open around that time? Not looking for those high-class, fancy places. Just some nice place which possibly has eggs,sausages, hash browns, and waffles! I've never been able to find a good breakfast place here!

Has anyone tried Sandella's breakfast?

well if youre into "cultural" breakfast. my colleague took me to this pakistani place where they serve "halwa-purri" really early in the morning. mind you, its not for someone whos watching his/her diet!!

hs789

Umm..no definitely NOT into cultural breakfast!

RedGoblin

At 6 in the morning? I am not sure..
but then Kudu does serve some desent (passable) waffles and pancakes, along with eggs, hash brownies and sausages.
but I am again not sure if they do that at 5 6.

tony1890

Go to any Hotel and they serve breakfast at 630am to 10am.

borntobemild
hs789 wrote:

Umm..no definitely NOT into cultural breakfast!

lol i would never try it again....my stomach still hates me for doing that to it!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Khobar

All of Khobar's guide articles