Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa transfer notice period

Last activity 26 April 2022 by doc flory

Saad Siddique

Good day everyone,
I want's to know when notice period will start after accept the request from employe or after accept the employer.
And in which conditions the notice period will start on qiwa platform.
Thanks

JerryV21
Saad Siddique wrote:

Good day everyone,
I want to know when notice period will start after accept the request from employe or after accept the employer.
And in which conditions the notice period will start on qiwa platform.
Thanks

Hello Brother,
                         From my point of view if you came by own visa and transferred to current employer. in that case, qiwa transfer request after your approval it will directly go to 90-days notice period.
case-2
if you did not have any valid gosi contract it will automatically transfer with in 10 days " this as per qiwa comments about the system "

Saad Siddique

Bundle of thanks brother 💓

life4rent7

About automatic acceptance of the transfer this will happen whether the sponsor  have qiwa account or not?

JerryV21
life4rent7 wrote:

About automatic acceptance of the transfer this will happen whether the sponsor  have qiwa account or not?

CHECK THIS LINK  https://qiwa.sa/en/employee-transfer
AS PER THIS IT IS SAID

Employee will be transferred immediately (without current employer acceptance) if one of the below conditions are met:

Employee Work Permit is expired
Employee Iqama is expired.

tanveertinni

what will happen after 90 days notice period? request going to current employer or transfer will be done?

Bennie0825

My iqama will expire on july 16 friday my new employer can request in qiwa after 3 days and holiday will start on 20 ?how is that

umer arshad

What is work permit?

Bennie0825

Office work sir in a hospital

inzaminside

I am eligible on this both conditions and but still i am getting 90 days notice period.

I tried by opening tickets with qiwa for making them aware about this error and to amend those days….
Nothing happened positive. Still i have to go through 2 more months notice period.
I am going through injustice in qiwa portal. 😒

Jim Pidz

For my own understanding you will be automatic transfer.... Same status with me... 75 days remaining in 90 days... Transferred date appeared in my qiwa account is on Sept. 29.

Sissy Rhodz

Hi in my case i dont have a GOSI contract but in my Qiwa shows 90 days notice completion, just wanna know after 90 days if its auto approve or still needs current employer approval?

shaik.irfan.24
i am also going through the same problem, but my current employer has manually made the notice period to zero, but still nothing happened, can anyone guide me here?
doc flory

@Saad Siddique This will start from the date that the qiwa requested and will expire on 14th day. I happened to me twice.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles