Menu
Expat.com

DP status shows need input from other agency

Last activity 28 June 2024 by daniel2488

gautamsingh44

Hi Guys,

My new company had applied my EP on 30 June 2021 and DP for my Wife,Daughter and Son on 01/07/2021.

My EP got approved on 13/07/2021 and Two DP(My Wife and Daughter) approved on same date(13/07/2021).

But my son DP is still showing status : We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer.

His birth place is Singapore.

Shekhz

Pretty weird, DPs usually get approved right after. Just ensure all personal particulars are in order for your son.

beppi

His birth place Singapore raised red flags!
They are certainly checking now whether he ever was Singapore citizen or PR - and then whether he fulfilled his NS obligations. If not, no chance for a DP!

gautamsingh44

My son has already DP from current company. since I am  changing my job so my new company has applied DP for him.
last time his DP status was same but got approve after 2 days.
but this time status " need input from other agency...." is showing since last 15 days.

Veera27

Hi . I am in the same situation like you. Could you please share end result of waited DP and how long it took to declare final result?..

alauddin2470

Already meet with MOM people’s!  They tell us we need to contract with Ajent. Otherwise can't solve it!.?

Shekhz
alauddin2470 wrote:

Already meet with MOM people’s!  They tell us we need to contract with Ajent. Otherwise can't solve it!.?

You met with MoM? How? Do share how that works, because in my experience you as an applicant can’t enquire directly, your employer has to since they are the application submitters.

Unless you have a valid point, don’t post things that confuse people here seeking the right guidance.

What’s the ‘ajent’ now? Do you mean agencies for verification or do you mean you/ your employer are working through an agency to get your application processed?

daniel2488

@gautamsingh44 hi, so what is the result of your son DP and how long did it take? For me also, my EP approved in 5 days, my son DP approved in 4 days, but for my wife DP, it's showing "...need inputs from other agencies to process this application". Both my son and wife DPs were applied on the same by the agency.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Banking in Singapore
    Banking in Singapore

Singapore offers a wide range of personal banking services and has a complete offering of international banking ...

All of Singapore's guide articles