Menu
Expat.com

Transfer sponser

Last activity 24 August 2021 by saqayyum2000

Faisal khan48

Sir i have notrized contact on gosi my contract finish in 15 Feb 2022 and my iqama expire in 4th April 2022 but my company tell me we will not give you transfer we will give you final exit after your contract finish I have new company they said they sent me job request on qiwa how I transfer

Arsal7
Faisal khan48 wrote:

Sir i have notrized contact on gosi my contract finish in 15 Feb 2022 and my iqama expire in 4th April 2022 but my company tell me we will not give you transfer we will give you final exit after your contract finish I have new company they said they sent me job request on qiwa how I transfer

If you came here on the current employer's visa, then you need his/her permission.
It does not matter if you have gosi contract or not.

Maqeelsabir

If you complete your 1 year contract, and you still have a valid Iqama, but now if you want to change the company, will the current employer allow the transfer (provided that the visa issued by the current employer)?

Faisal khan48

Current employer is not allow

Arsal7
Faisal khan48 wrote:

Current employer is not allow

If you have current employer's visa then nothing can be done.
You need his permission.

Md Shahanwaz

Assalamualaikum I'm Mohammad shahanwaz I'm working Al Arbiyan service LTT company my contract finish 1/8/2818start aend 1/8/2021 3 year fines but my company not give me transfer another company please help me

saqayyum2000

Dear Brother
First thing you must have QIWA account.
Ask your new company to send you job offer in Qiwa,
You need to accept the offer from QIWA website
then request will go to your current employer.
here the hard part starts , you need to ask your current employer to accept it, until and unless it has been accepted by them you can not do anything. it all depends on your current employer. If he allows you to transfer he will accept else he will reject.

if rejected you cant do anything, until and unless your company is in red , OR your company did not pay your salary for 3 consecutive months, or if your iqama is expired and not renewed for a month.

Do not think QIWA is a complete new SYSTEM, its an electronic form of old system. Nothing new.

once you completed your first contract only then you can contact MOL for transfer else if you want transfer before completing first contract your company have rights to put final exit and ban on you
Hope you get my point.

JEMGE

you need to inform your new employer to send you the job offer through qiwa 90 days before your contract  expire to your current employer.  meanwhile, give a notice to your current employer to not extend your contract. dont mention resignation or exit becuase they will use that to you later on by rejecting the request for transfer. Your current employer after receiving the request for transfer they cannot reject it easily if your contract is going to end and they need to prove it to the ministry before they can reject, thats LRI means. just let the qiwa do the transfer within 90 days just dont bring up to your current employer (they will just intemidate you), because if your currently employer cannot give proof it will automatically transfer to your new employer. 😉 just chill and wait.

tufailwahid111

How current employer prove the contract when they dont have any new contract paper except the contract we signed before 4 years

tufailwahid111

Brother What do you mean by ban .please elaborate

Arsal7
tufailwahid111 wrote:

How current employer prove the contract when they dont have any new contract paper except the contract we signed before 4 years

You guys still don't understand.
If you came here on a company visa then,
some of you (mostly) have infinite contracts.
Even, they do put the infinite contracts on local transfer, people do sign these contracts without reading properly.
These contracts never expire. That can only be terminate or alter when needed.
So, you need transfer?
When your iqama expiry is near, ask your employer to give you the transfer.
If he agrees, very good. Otherwise, you have to continue the job or he can send you home.

tufailwahid111

Sir my contract is fix term contract which has been expired this june .
My iqma is going to expire after 45 days.
I already request my employer to don't renew my iqama and give me transfer as i have a job offer.

saqayyum2000
tufailwahid111 wrote:

read the 4 years old contract carefully , you will find one point there which will say something like that, "contract will be renew with both parties mutual understanding,"
now so until now that contract is valid because you did not raise any question in last 4 years, so you can raise this question now, your contract date will be considered for each year completion. SO if you did not finish your fifth year you have to complete or you have to talk to your sponsor and convience him for release.
Most important thing Sponsor dont have to prove it that he have signed document or not, bcuz you dont have it either. Sponsor is like GOD father so you better not mess with him until you have big saving to fight with them legally and you should have strong WASTA as well. Else no use bro. Try to do the things by communication and convincing them rather then going for a legal option.
last thing i will say , every sponsor have their own Legal team or a lawyer for sure, who is well aware of local laws, what information you have ? what you will do by asking proof if you have signed document?

Lydia73

Dear Team

may I kindly ask for information based on my previous exit re-entry?

I know that there is a ban if went home without exit properly.

however, my year of existing without was 2018 July now is 2021 October is been 3 years. May I travel or not based on the new law?

saqayyum2000
Lydia73 wrote:

Dear Team

may I kindly ask for information based on my previous exit re-entry?

I know that there is a ban if went home without exit properly.

however, my year of existing without was 2018 July now is 2021 October is been 3 years. May I travel or not based on the new law?

Dear Lydia

actually i m not able to understand what exactly you are asking, all i understand is you did not travel from 2018 July till now.
Second thing there is not only BAN its a life time ban also, and if you want to leave without completing your pendings like , bills , bank credits, bills , cars etc so chances to get returned from immigration is very high now a days as everything linked with Absher.

Lydia73

I hear you thanks. however, I left Saudi Arabia in 2018 July my mom was sick I could not come back now passed away. I am still owing the bank that's why I wanted to go back so that I am able to pay and close STC account for my wifi.

if there is still more advice , please advice

with kind regards,

saqayyum2000

you left saudi arabia in 2018 with bank credit and if bank filed your case already then you be held on saudi immigration .
So better look in dubai , Qatar or Bahrain any other country for job

jeysonarcino0330

Good day brother I have question I'm under agency but done of my contract for 2years then when they ask me for a renew I do not renew my contract to them and also I don't have final exit is it possible to transfer to the other company? Thank for answering my question 🙂

Arsal7
jeysonarcino0330 wrote:

Good day brother I have question I'm under agency but done of my contract for 2years then when they ask me for a renew I do not renew my contract to them and also I don't have final exit is it possible to transfer to the other company? Thank for answering my question 🙂

Man power agency?

Manpower suppliers don't have the qiwa system.
If you are in some other company then you can get the transfer but you need permission from the employer.

saqayyum2000
jeysonarcino0330 wrote:

Brother Recruitment Agency will not allow you to transfer until they have demand for you, because they are earning from your earning. So if you want transfer you just need to talk to them direct, that you have that offer and you want to move to another company.
if they allow you then you will be lucky, but be noted usually recruitment agencies prefer to send back the employee until and unless you have very good relation with them or WASTA with any one the senior Manager inside Agency.

jeysonarcino0330

What if they demand for a money like 12000 sr do I need to pay that?

jeysonarcino0330

Arsal7
jeysonarcino0330 wrote:

That transfer will be like a mutual agreement.
So, if they demand money, it will be up to you.
You can pay them and get a transfer or continue the job with them.
Every legal way, they have the rights to hold you from getting a transfer.
If they demand that much amount, just forget about the transfer.
Go to final exit at the end of your contract and come back on a new visa because new visa is less expensive.

saqayyum2000
jeysonarcino0330 wrote:

Usually agency dont ask for more then 4000 RIyal which can be negotiated also, what you are saying 12000 riyal is asked only if some one wants to leave with in few months of iqama renewal as the same amount has been paid by agency for your iqama renewal.

but in your case iqama will expire soon so you just need to ask your agency and request them they will agree with you.
May Allah be With you and May Allah manage things which are good in your favor for long terms.

jeysonarcino0330

If my iqama they don't renew is it possible that they make me runaway for that case?

saqayyum2000
jeysonarcino0330 wrote:

If my iqama they don't renew is it possible that they make me runaway for that case?

Brother if you runaway they will be answerable to ministry and if you get transfer they just have to accept and nothing else going from thier pockets.
so why thinking negative , be positive and try to do things in right manner.
one brotherly advice if you want to stay in Saudi Arabia dont do any kind of illegal stuff bcuz if not today tomorrow they will catch you when you will be thinking you are free and enjoying your life.
Trust me i have seen many cases like that so just go for  the positive things.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles