Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa Flatform

Last activity 19 August 2021 by Anvarshah mannar

masterjedi47

Hello

I have a couple of question regarding Qiwa processes and execution.

1. What happened to Qiwa application from new employer 30 days after rejected by current employer? I am eligible as per the eligibility conditions set by Qiwa.

2. What is the meaning "Status not available" comment in my Qiwa?

3. What happened to my Qiwa dashboard after 30 days upon rejection? It will became empty or the old transaction will be archived?

4. Is there any possibilities to revert the Qiwa decision once you present your case in their complaint website?

Thank you!

JinJin1234

Sir/Mam. Tell your New employer to request again in QIWA, you review the contract and accept it.

JinJin1234
masterjedi47 wrote:

Hello

I have a couple of question regarding Qiwa processes and execution.

1. What happened to Qiwa application from new employer 30 days after rejected by current employer? I am eligible as per the eligibility conditions set by Qiwa.

= You are still eligible. Just tell your new employer to request again in QIWA and the status will be “PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION” if still “ PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL” Just wait 14 days to Autocancel and Again request.

2. What is the meaning "Status not available" comment in my Qiwa?

= Because it was rejected

3. What happened to my Qiwa dashboard after 30 days upon rejection? It will became empty or the old transaction will be archived?

4. Is there any possibilities to revert the Qiwa decision once you present your case in their complaint website?

= No need to complain.
Thank you!

masterjedi47

What happened if the current company rejected it again?

JinJin1234

Why they reject the request? Are you not finished with the contract?

What exactly the status in you QIWA? Like this?
“AUTO CANCELLED DUE TO NOT APPROVE OR REJECT THE REQUEST FOR MORE THAN 14 DAYS”

masterjedi47

I have already finished my contract. I came here in 2011 so basically 2 years of contract already finished. If the basis is when i came back from last vacation, I came back last 2018. According to one of eligibility condition of Qiwa to transfer is you have to finished at least 12 months from your current employer. Based on the record that I had, I am over qualified already.

After 30 days since the new employer submitted the contract and I accepted it. the status of my Qiwa in Job contract is "Status not available.

Then in the Employee Transfer Request the status said "Rejected by current employer".

I want to know why the Qiwa rejected my transfer even if I am perfectly eligible?

What will happened to my Qiwa after 30 days. is it automatically cancelled?

What is the meaning "Status not available" comment in my Qiwa?

If the current company can reject the request even if the employee is eligible, then what is the used of Qiwa?

JinePad

As per the POLO office,

QIWA is just a show.

There are no proper guidelines and there are a lot of things that need to be fixed.
I consulted them about my case but they just referred me to go directly to the ministry of labor as they cannot do anything about it. (non-verbatim)

I felt disappointed after I consulted them regarding this issue.

markjasmin

Pls be informed that platinum level companines can reject transfer request even if you are eligible.

masterjedi47

Now it's clear. I spoke to Qiwa representative yesterday. He advised me to talked to the management about my plan to transfer. He told me not to pursue it even if I am eligible. The company has the right to give exit or Huroob to any employees who pursues the transfer. He advised me to finished my Iqama and then talked to new employer if they are still interested in hiring me. It is sad that the platform is just a show. Still need the permission from current employer.

Arsal7
masterjedi47 wrote:

Now it's clear. I spoke to Qiwa representative yesterday. He advised me to talked to the management about my plan to transfer. He told me not to pursue it even if I am eligible. The company has the right to give exit or Huroob to any employees who pursues the transfer. He advised me to finished my Iqama and then talked to new employer if they are still interested in hiring me. It is sad that the platform is just a show. Still need the permission from current employer.

Yes, it is a show.
I told this to everyone here from the very beginning that this system is just a digital version of the old system.
But no one was listening.
Now, hundreds of expatriates have final exit on their visas.

Sissy Rhodz

Specialy now that there is ticket price hike and cancellation of flights, fully booked, some other companies choose to release than to give exit,

Theres nothing wrong of trying until you get it..
Specialy to those employee that need it badly, lets give hope to those employee that is mistreated doesnt mean happened to you will also happen to all lets just help them for what we know, sharing knowledge that would help each other,

Theres a lot of people here got there trasfer, if its not for you whaterver you do it will not give to you but atleast u try your best.. who knows? If some other got there transfer why cant you? Just try ur best..

Goodluck to all

Arsal7

Yes, anyone can try but there was something just established for this system in the first place that this will allow all to get the transfer.
That is wrong.
You can get transfer but with the permission of your employer.
And that is the OLD SYSTEM.
So, stop pretending or showing that this is something new.
Because of this wrong interpretation a lot of people have lost their jobs, their only mean of income.
So, you want transfer?
Go and talk to your employer and if he agrees, congratulations.
If he doesn't then just continue your job otherwise he can put the final exit on your visa unless there is some special circumstances.

Sissy Rhodz

Doesnt make sense.. dont get me wrong, first of all before you decide to transfer ofcourse you should know the consequences, wether its old or new system, we should accept the fact that there is two ending the approval or rejection,

So wether its new or old its all depend on the situation, if other disappointed, some other are grateful because if its not being launched ( new system ) some other dont have an idea that is possible.. so if u are unlucky dont make other feel that way too, for those who need it so badly just give them hope, if you cant do anything to your situation atleast share something that would be helpful to others who knows? Maybe theyre lucky enough but after reading your negative comments they will just stop and being disapointed so instead of pushing they will just listen to you and give up..

Lets give positivity instead of stating the fact that already knows.

Arsal7

First don't put on me.
I don't want transfer and i didn't try it. And even if i want i can get it in a week.
So, don't be personal. Try to put some facts.
And the fact is that everyone said when this launched that now everyone can get the transfer.
And because of that a lot of guys accept the job requests on Qiw without telling their current employer.
And like half of them get final exit.
Now, they are saying that when you finish your contract you can get the transfer.
And what Qiwa representative says?
YOU NEED PERMISSION FROM THE EMPLOYER.
So, all i am saying that, talk to your employer first and if he agrees then you can go.
But yes, there are some conditions where one wouldn't need permission from the employer.
In general, if you came here on a company visa and that company doesn't have Red status and your iqama is fine, then that company has full authority over it's employees.
So, the final answer is: talk to your HR/Kafeel before doing anything.

Rodrigo Del Rosario

Hey hey hey. Clam down. 🙏🏻😊. Peace be with us. Forget this issue but please be clarify. Yes its just the same old procedure but its more accessible and favor on expats. Most of us dont have idea about this just until the lri was impose. Just be helpful and share your experience so for us to be aware. Anyways hope we find our better luck❤️🙏🏻 Love lots

Sissy Rhodz

Dont blame them for thier actions, we dont know what they are going through, we dont know thier reasons, thats why they are seeking good advice here
and we are suppose to help each other, stating the fact a multiple times that already knows and given doesnt help at all, what they need is a word of encouragment and something that is need to do for "what ifs" so if you dont experience yet leave it to those who knows better than saying negative. Because lot of people here got transfer after a disaster with thier employer! But after reading your comments some other just give up and suffer, if theres a way then why not?

saqayyum2000

Come on Guys , Be positive stay positive, You are pioneer users of this system , feel proud on it , I am not sure if you have notice the big change , all your request and request movement is recorded, means now you sponsor can not make excuse that employee is lying that he request me of anything,
Once upon a  time employee were not allowed to keep their passport with them , It used to stay with sponsor and when you were not able to fulfill his request he will lost your passport intentionally so things are going good we should appreciate by giving good suggestion instead of saying it bad,
stay positive guys ........and girls if there is any tongue.png

Sissy Rhodz

Yes, thanks to u bro, u helped a lot 💕

saqayyum2000
Sissy Rhodz wrote:

Yes, thanks to u bro, u helped a lot 💕

you are welcome , do share your experience

Anvarshah mannar

Iam sharing my own experience here, not for any argument
In my company due to this corona issue there start a lot of issue and so many my friends go final exit and some try for local transfer but our company do not like to give transfer
When this qiwa system implemented, at starting phase the guys who take risk and accept request for other company got direct transfer without the approval from current employer, note that at that time our company is in platinum status,
I was little bit afraid at that time so I didnt try that, but after i also take risk and accepted request from other company but i got a 90 day notice period and will end on 28- August, from qiwa information it will also get transfer after completion of this period, but now the system again changed and after june 18 th update in qiwa now need current employer approval, now MOL give time to companies to complete digital contract with employees, after this time period any one who dont have digital contract in qiwa will get direct transfer without the current employer approval

From my view this is not exactly same as the old system, in this system there is a lot benefit for expats

And people should collect proper information before trying for transfer, because situation and qiwa system itself is changing day by day.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles