Does anybody knows what is "Pending for nic approval" means

@Cheryl yes already seven days done still not changing about the status showing still NIC pending

@RPeter hi brother how many days it will take please inform me

@Aneesasajeed hi brother your problem solved or not how many days will take to change

@tufailwahid111 hello bro I was accepted my professional changing request from my kafeel but still it's showing pending NIC already now one week brother please let me know still how many days need to change this

@jazilotz please let me know also if you completed the process.because just yesterday I received the request and I accepted and now it's showing that Pending for NIC approval .. can you please explain.

Thanks

@jazilotz Same showing in my Qiwa..can you please explain

I have also the issue. On August 3 we applied for profession change through QIWA. I approved it in my account. We paid the next day and I received mail and SMS from MOI-Jawazat (no-reply@notify.nic.gov.sa) that my profession is changed but in QIWA, it is still appearing "pending for NIC approval". We checked in MUQEEM, ABSHER, TAWAKKALNA, it is changed already. Does that mean it is changed already or it is still pending? Anyone?
-@EDZ1984

Dear you paid the fee before NIC approval then your profession changed.

do we need to pay fee before or after NIC approval??

@mansoorahmed12314u Employeer means your company or ur sponsor has to be approve.

Hi.

Please share your experience for change iqama profession.

i have paid fee through bank app employer requested on Qiwa portal and I accepted on 30 oct.  No change in Abshar and Qiwa application showing pending for NIC approval. How long it will take to change? Any time duration for Qiwa to accept or reject Application?

@jazilotz please help me I have requested but it's auto canceled

I have also same problem profession aut canceled please hulp how to change iqama profession

mine also cancelled after 14 days of pending NIC approval, i think need to request again via Qiwa for profession change from Engineer to Technician

@dsds332 hi.. did you get the answer.. any further update

@a z21  what is NIC ID

@jazilotz same issue with me , did your profession changed or not ?

@jazilotz Same issue with me

Sir my notice period is 60 days remaining... Then..

Now appears on qiwa expired due to nic failure...

Any one Send me salutation

@ashiktech101 he recived your request either MUQEEM app or either BUSINESS ABSHIR which is for small business, after acepting request request go to Ministry until the time of duration process its shown PENDING FOR NIC APPROVAL . which am facing too....if they reject the msg will comes to your employer app which is MUQEEM OR BUSINESS ABSHIR, moreover the recived error at the printing time , he shoud take screen shot print and submit to ministry then  they ask your certificate of profession if they ask, your kafeel show him original certificate then they approve your request then after its automatically update change ur profession on your abshir and QIWA etc.

Guys, nic stands for national information center so there may a chance be that u have to approve with ur absher or the nic app (if there is any) or the nic integrated with another app.

@shahid_hameed hi sir what the problem our qiwa after acceptance ,reject by NIC ?

@mansoorahmed12314u I am also facing same problem status is EXPIRES DUE TO NIC FAILURE. What does it mean? Anybody can provide accurate answer what we need to do.

Rejected by NIC

@EDZ1984 i also have same issue. Did your profession change in qiwa approved or it is still pending with NIC.

@mohammedrameez28619 brother did you get approval from nic for profession change

I'm facing the same issue. My company send request since 6 days but no response from nic but other side my some friends get approval of Electricians just in hours. Mine profession is Maintenance supervisor

@mohammedrameez28619 How long did it take to get approved by NIC?

Also, did you pay after NIC approval or before that?

@EDZ1984 how much time has been taken by the whole process ?

National information center

@Merajalammeraj

bro please tell me how you chnge ur profession i also get qaiting for nic approval for second time

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055336

@mansoorahmed12314u

Please read the article to understand your inquiries

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/change-iqama-profession/

Thanks

Still pending NIC approval